13

Rowan's eyes rolled back as he felt Alders mouth. His hands shook as he reached out for Alders hair. His fingers tugged on Alders locks. The boy moaned around his member, his eyes met the Americans. Alders began to stroke him off slowly to tease him. "Am I your first boy to give you a blow job" Alders asked. Rowan nodded. Alders smiled with satisfaction.

Alders began to bob his head on Rowan as he took him in his mouth. The American knew he wouldn't last long by the warmth of Alders mouth. Alders eyes met Rowan's gaze. The elitist pulled him up for a heated kiss.

Rowan tugged Alders pants off with no hesitation. Alders giggled at his actions. "Someone's eager" Alders teased. The fully naked Alders straddled Rowan's waist as he sunk down onto Rowan's soaked dick. He winced slightly as he adjusted to Rowan being inside him.

The two made out for a bit before Alders nodded, he felt Rowan's dick come to life. The author thrusted his hips slowly at first allowing Alders to adjust to the speed.

Alders kissed him hungrily. Rowan took the hint and began to go faster. Alders shut his eyes as he let himself go. Overwhelming himself with pleasure that Rowan was giving to him.

All his life Alders never thought he would be loved by anyone. He also never thought he'd be losing his virginity to someone who loved him. Rowan slowed down a bit causing Alders to protest. "Don't slow down please I want it" Alders cried.

Alders had tears falling down his face, Rowan felt worried. "Tears of pleasure" Rowan asked. Alders only nodded, crying more. "I love you so much" Alders said. Rowan kissed him hard again as he continued to thrust inside Alders tight hole. Both Alders and Rowan's moans filled the room as they both were close to the edge. Alders felt like he jumped over an edge. A blissful edge  instead of the feeling of falling, he felt like he was floating. He floated for a while over that edge before he returned to reality. He was greeted by Rowan's soft kisses all around his body. Rowan was trying to catch his breath as he took care of Alders.

The haze in  Alders eyes was lifted, a small smile was on the boys lips. Rowan kissed him sweetly as they laid in each others arms. Rowan's fingertips grazed up and down Alders arms as he held him. Causing a shiver to rise up Alders spine, earning a laugh from Rowan.

Alders kissed him once again, he couldn't get tired of kissing the American. He was simply addicting to the boy. "I love American authors" Alders teased. "I love British boys named Alders" Rowan said. Rowan kissed him once more before the doorbell rang. Rowan groaned as he was interrupted during a heated kiss with his love.

"It's night time" Alders said. Rowan chuckled, the morning sun was shining through the curtains. Alders yawned while rubbing his eyes. "You take a nap, I'll go get the door" Rowan said. Sealing it with a kiss, he left to go answer the door.

Outside stood Horace, taking his sunglasses off. "I need a martini" Horace said. Rowan shut the door when Horace entered the mansion. "Good morning to you too" Rowan said.

Horace was behind the bar making himself a drink. His boss made two drinks. Both were for him. "Where are you keeping that mysterious boy" Horace asked. "He had a fun night last night, we threw a party" Rowan said. Horace clenched his pearls while he gasped. "You didn't invite the rest of us elites, rude" Horace said.

Horace moved from the bar to the sofa that overlooked the seaside. Rowan made himself a drink before joining Horace. While he sat down, the editor saw the hickeys on Rowan's neck. "Some party I'd say" Horace teased. Pointing to the marks on his neck. Rowan's eyes went wide. "Yes, we did do that" Rowan said. "Don't keep it PG, give me the details" Horace said. "I would rather die" Rowan said.

"Who's dying" Alders said. Yawning as he walked down the stairs. "Man of the hour" Horace whispered. "Enough out of you" Rowan said.

Alders was in a pair of pajamas with messy hair. A hickey was peeking out the collar of the boy's neck. Horace noticed the mark on Alders neck. With a smirk he drank from his drink.

Alders cuddled up to Rowan on the sofa across from Horace. Alders didn't see Horace sitting across from them. "Alders, we have a guest" Rowan said. Alders opened his tired eyes, his head was resting on Rowans shoulder. "Who's that" Alders asked. Rowan kissed his temple, "Horace Daniels, my boss" Rowan whispered. Alders eyes began to close, last nights events took a toll on him greatly. Horace cooed softly at the tired boy. "He is adorable" Horace said.

Rowan picked him up bridal style, "I'll be right back, he needs to sleep a bit more" Rowan said. Rowan took Alders back to their bedroom. Alders groaned in his sleep. He opened his eyes again. Alders body met the bed.

"Rowie"

Rowan kissed him softly, running his fingers through his hair. "I love you" earning a tired smile from Alders. The American pulled up the covers to Alders shoulders. "Dream with me Rowie" Alders said. After that he fell asleep.

Rowan dreamed of a life with Alders.

Rowan went back down to Horace. "How's your sweet boy" Horace asked. Rowan smiled, remembering the kiss. "Dreaming in the bed upstairs" Rowan said.

"Bring him by the elitist club tonight, we can chat then" Horace said. "We'll be there" Rowan said. "He's adorable, almost sickly adorable" Horace said. Rowan smiled. "I may need to get you some medicine" Rowan said. Causing Horace to chuckle.

-
Rowan and Alders arrived at the elitist club around 9pm. Alders was nervous like always about meeting new people. Rowan held his hand carefully. But Alders knew he was safe with his love.

A man opened the car door that Rowan was sitting by. "Mr. Kelly has arrived with a special guest" "Who is this mysterious man with Rowan Kelly" multiple reporters asked ignorant questions as Alders and Rowan walked past. Alders felt his anxiety rising my the minute as the reporters continued to hound the two with questions. The boy thought he was going to pass out from the situation at hand. Once they made it inside the atmosphere changed. Jazz music was playing, people were holding conversations with one another, drinks were being poured. Here prohibition didn't exist to the elite, the elite got away with way more than the poor.