A1 C6 - Mission Starts Now

Shao Quehan looked obedient when he closed his eyes on his sleep. He didn't appear to be heart-colded, instead he always curled up unconsciously. From a psychological point of view, this is a manifestation of insecurity.

He tightly wrapped his arms around Shen Liang's waist, not like hugging someone, but more like a drowning person clutching a life-saving straw. Not willing to loosen, nor can it be loosened.

After a few hours, Shen Liang felt that his waist was numb. He couldn't fall asleep at all, and the phone was thrown on the ground and couldn't be played, so he could only support his head and wait for the other party to wake up.

Being idle and bored, he traced Shao Quehan's long eyelashes with his fingertips, then slowly moved them down, passing over the other's clean side face, high nose bridge, and finally stopped on the light-colored lips... 

...Soft like a marshmallow.

Goodness gracious... 

Shen Liang told himself that a person who's being a hooligan will be struck by lightning while sleeping.

However, not long after, Shao Quehan's eyelashes trembled suddenly, as if there was a sign of waking up. He didn't know who he was holding in his arms, but he just felt the warmth, and with a little sleepiness, he instinctively rubbed it twice. The ink-colored hair brushed Shen Liang's chin inadvertently, causing a light itch.

Because of his movements, Shen Liang froze for a moment. The touch in his arms was soft and vague, and he always felt that he had something with Shao Quehan.

His posture remained unchanged, waiting for the other party to wake up.

"..."

After a few seconds, Shao Quehan's brain finally became clear. When he realized that he was lying in Shen Liang's arms, his pupils shrank slightly, and the hands around Shen Liang's waist subconsciously clenched.

 "Hiss..."

Shen Liang took a breath of air, and then held back. He frowned and lowered his head, only to see Shao Quehan's round eyes open, as if he hadn't recovered yet, looking very harmless. He hooked his warm fingertips lightly on his chin, looking a little frivolous: "Are you awake?" 

There was a smile in the voice, and so did the eyes.

Shen Liang was very obedient, holding Shao Quehan all the time, never letting go. The two of them fit together so tightly that it was difficult to insert a needle into it. After a few seconds, even the heartbeat became consistent.

The two of them embraced each other and slept on the same bed, which made people feel inexplicably absurd.

"Ah--"

Shao Quehan suddenly sat up from the bed like an electric shock, without warning. Shen Liang was taken aback, and sat up straight: "What's wrong?"

Shao Quehan couldn't say why, he unconsciously clenched the quilt tightly, feeling that the development of things was beyond his expectation, so he closed his eyes: "...It's nothing."

He lifted the quilt and got out of bed: "Didn't you say you'll take me to find Shen Yan, let's go."

Shen Liang thought to himself, you are too in a hurry, it's not like time will run away. He glanced at the clock and saw that it was already four o'clock in the afternoon, and clicked his tongue: "What a heavy sleeper, like a cat."

Shao Quehan glanced at him sideways, and said in a bad tone, "Are you calling me a cat?"

 Shen Liang lazily got up and dressed: "You said it yourself, I didn't say that."