A1 C16 - Throw Me A Small Bowl, Repay It Big

Shen Liang didn't want to admit it, but now he seemed to really want to save Shao Quehan a little bit, especially when the other party's tragedies in his life were all written by himself.

Seeing this, Shao Quehan's pupils shrank slightly, and he reacted and struggled with all his strength, but was pressed to the ground by Shen Liang, so kissed that he couldn't breathe.

The sweet smell of blood mixed with the smell of medicine contributed to this hasty but comforting kiss.

Shen Liang didn't know how to comfort an insecure person, all he could think of was kissing and hugging, this is the instinct engraved in the genes of human beings since birth.

Shen Liang clasped Shao Quehan's hand, and removed the gauze on it one by one. The wound had already scabbed, but left fragmented marks. He pulled that slender and cold hand to his lips, kissed them lightly one by one, and taught Shao Quehan the first knowledge of the first lesson.

"Next time if you get hurt, tell me."

"If it really hurts, then tell me where it hurts."

He seemed to have really entered the drama and regarded him as his true love.

Shao Quehan was pressed under him, and upon hearing this, he only felt that he had been ripped open, exposed to the air without any cover, every inch of darkness was invisible, with the embarrassment of being poked at a sore spot.

No...

He won't be in pain, and he doesn't need to tell anyone...

No need...

Shao Quehan's eyes were red, and he tried hard to hide the wound with his fingertips, but was restrained by Shen Liang. He clenched his teeth, his veins bulge, and in a trance, some scorching liquid rolled down the corners of his eyes into his hair uncontrollably, and it became icy cold again.

Shen Liang bowed his head and kissed away the tears from the corners of Shao Quehan's eyes, and said in a low voice, "It's okay, you can tell me if you feel pain in the future..."

He treated Shao Quehan as a child who lacked love, and patiently coaxed him over and over again. It wasn't until the other party's strength lost and the struggle gradually weakened that he finally let go of the confinement.

During this time, the system has been frantically flashing red lights non-stop.

【Attention to the host, the villain's blackness has risen to 70%!】

【Attention the host, the villain's blackness has been reduced to 20%】

【Attention the host, the villain's blackness has increased to 80%!】

【Attention the host, the villain's blackness has been reduced to 60%】

Shao Quehan is so contradictory, even the degree of blackness is the same. The data sometimes grows wildly, sometimes fades, and finally freezes at 50% without moving again, just like a person hovering on the edge of the passing line.

One thought of the abyss, one thought of paradise.

Shen Liang didn't turn on the light. He knew that Shao Quehan would be uncomfortable, so he found the bowl of half-warm sweet soup in the dark and stirred it with a spoon: "Drink some."

He suppressed the look in his eyes, embarrassed and exhausted. He stared straight at Shen Liang, with a hoarse and broken voice: "Shen Liang, why do you think you are right..."

He tried his best to straighten his back, with a shocking stubbornness in his eyes: "Believe it or not, with my own method, I can still win Shen Yan."

This is the real Shao Quehan.