A3 C102 - Marriage Proposal (1)

There is a natural gap between the physique of a female zerg and male zerg. There are probably only a few slender and well-proportioned ones like Shelaine, and some are extremely strong and robust. If he had to use one word to describe it, it would probably be as strong as a cow.

Tang Yan, even an S-rank male, couldn't bear such a bump.

The military female who was eating on the first floor was logging on to StarNet to eat melons while dining. When they heard the movement, they turned their heads abruptly, only to see Tang Yan standing at the entrance of the cafeteria, with green eyes and platinum-blond hair, his eyes widened involuntarily.

S... S-rank male?!

The military headquarters is really too big, there are twenty-six canteens alone, and all the troops of the Fourth Army are also stationed here. Most of the people who know Tang Yan are the females of the First Army, which leads to the fact that there are still many females who do not know Tang Yan.

Seeing this, they subconsciously looked at the photos on the internet, and compared Tang Yan's appearance, and found that they were exactly the same, and they suspected that there was something wrong with their eyes.

At the same time, Shelaine also discovered anomalies on the second floor. He got up and walked down the stairs quickly, only to see Tang Yan standing aside with his hands clasped, and a dining table behind him was knocked askew, and his complexion changed slightly.

"Are you okay?!"

Shelaine immediately stepped forward, nervously going to check on Tang Yan's injuries. Seeing this, Tang Yan recovered from his daze, let go of the hand covering his shoulder, and shook it casually: "It's okay, I just bumped into it."

The thing happened so suddenly just now, Tang Yan didn't even recover easily.

Shelaine frowned tightly, seeing that Tang Yan was indeed fine, he relaxed a little. He let out a breath slowly, then looked seriously at the tall military female not far away, and asked coldly, "Whose subordinate are you?!"

The buttons of his military uniform are silver thorns, which obviously belong to the Third Army.

The military female looked strong, but he was very timid. Seeing that he accidentally injured Tang Yan, he was about to cry, he muttered "I, I, I" for a long time without saying another word.

Shelaine squinted his eyes, with the air of a superior, and asked word by word: "I asked who your chief is, is it so difficult to answer? If you don't answer, I will directly ask the Third Army's Admiral."

Right here at that time, a military female suddenly got up from the dining table, ran quickly to Shelaine, raised his hand a little nervously and saluted: "I'm sorry, Major General, I am his squad leader... Farley didn't hurt the male on purpose. Your Majesty, he is stupid... Please forgive me! I will punish him when I go back!"

Farley is a typical example of a person with well-developed limbs but a simple mind. His colleagues in the army once joked that when he was still a zerg egg, he only focused on growing his fists, so he didn't even grow his brain, he was stupid and naive, no male zerg would like him at all.

The Fourth Army and the Third Army have never dealt with each other. Seeing this, a military female said with a sneer: "Farley, you are crazy to want to marry a male, and you actually injured an S-rank Crown Prince."

"Damn, how insolent!"

"Let's see how Admiral Apu will punish you!"

There was a burst of ridicule around, and some people were even making videos to watch the excitement.