A4 C118 - Stolen Kiss

Sui Yuesheng's wound was not too deep, and he would be fine after resting for a few days after stitching but Yan Yuezhao was even more serious. His right leg was almost pierced by the murderer with a dagger, and he couldn't get out of bed for at least ten days and a half months.

It was obviously impossible for Meng Zhoushan to take care of two patients at the same time, especially for Yan Yuezhao who was so hard to take care of, he always fussed about and thought the food was not tasty and the water was hot at the same time. Just when he was at his wit's end, a "new visitor" came to the hospital ward.

"Zhoushan."

This morning, a graceful woman walked into the ward suddenly. She was walking in a pair of black stiletto shoes and a white suit skirt with hip wrapping tightly, and she seemed to be in her early thirties. The hair is cut to the neck, like a professional elite sitting in an office building.

Meng Zhoushan was sitting by the hospital bed peeling oranges. He subconsciously raised his head when he heard the words, but saw that it was his sister Meng Qinglan who had just returned to China. He got up from his seat and said, "Sister, why are you here?"

Sui Yuesheng sat quietly on the hospital bed, still holding half of an orange in his hand. When he heard Meng Zhoushan calling his sister, he subconsciously raised his head and looked over, but saw a beautiful short-haired woman.

Yan Yuezhao, who was in the next bed, was startled when he heard the movement, and immediately covered his head with the quilt, hoping that his ex-wife would never see him in such a shameful state.

However, Meng Qinglan didn't even look at the bed next door, and directly handed the nutritional supplements in her hand to Meng Zhoushan: "I heard that you were injured and hospitalized, I'll come over to have a look... Hey, who is this little brother, why have I never seen him before?"

Meng Zhoushan paused when he heard the words, took the nutritional supplements and put them on the table next to him: "Sui Yuesheng. He got injured trying to save me."

He didn't use the common and popular word "friend" to prevaricate the relationship between himself and Sui Yuesheng. But Meng Zhoushan hadn't figured out what words to use to describe it. After finishing speaking, he raised his hand and rubbed Sui Yuesheng's head, and introduced him in a low voice: "This is my sister, Meng Qinglan. She has been abroad before, and she just came back a while ago."

Meng Qinglan glanced at Meng Zhoushan, surprised by her younger brother's overly gentle attitude, but didn't say anything, acquiescing that they were friends.

She smiled at Sui Yuesheng, seeing that the boy in front of her was handsome and beautiful. She liked him very much: "Thank you for saving Zhoushan, if you don't mind it, just call me sister."

Hearing the words, Sui Yuesheng suddenly smiled for some reason. He looked at Meng Qinglan, and as expected, he obediently called "Sister".

Meng Zhoushan was a little helpless, and pinched the bridge of his nose: "He called me uncle and you a sister, isn't this messing up the seniority?"

Meng Qinglan has lived abroad all year round, so she doesn't care about such things, she spread her hands with a smile, "So what, just because you want to be an uncle, doesn't mean I want to be an auntie. Just call me sister, and don't change it."

The latter sentence was addressed to Sui Yuesheng. The latter nodded obediently, being soft and harmless.

Meng Zhoushan patted him on the head: "Don't listen to her."

Sui Yuesheng really fell silent.

Meng Qinglan had given birth to a child before, so she couldn't bear such a good boy being wronged: "Zhoushan, don't scare him."