A3 C106 - The End of New Beginning

Tang Yan's marriage leave lasted about three months. Not long after the leave, he returned to the military department to continue working, and officially took over the position of the Deputy Officer of the Military Affairs Department.

Facts have proved that Admiral Ilvisa was very correct in handing over the offending males to him to manage. Although it is inevitable that Tang Yan will have some "little friction" with those males in his work. But they must say that those troublesome males became much more obedient under Tang Yan's forceful suppression.

On this day, Tang Yan took over another batch of males newly sent to the military headquarters. When assigning areas, it was no surprise to find a rather familiar name on the list---—Chong.

"Why is it you again?"

Tang Yan looked at the rather familiar A-level male in front of him, and couldn't help but wonder if he was addicted to being beaten up, because the other party would be arrested and entered the military for various reasons every month.

"Yes sir, I beat a C-class male into the hospital, so I was brought in."

Chong has been here at least four times and is impossibly familiar with all the procedures. After saying this, he saluted Tang Yan, found the broom directly from the storage room, and began to clean the corridor diligently, seeming to be enjoying it.

It was the first time Tang Yan found such a fighting male. He glanced at Chong and ignored him. He continued to distribute the remaining males and told the rules: "In the next seven days, you must stay in the military headquarters. Complete the task I assigned, if you behave badly, the service time will be extended indefinitely, so you better not make trouble."

These males had already been cleaned up when they were brought in last night, and they all dared not speak out when they heard the words.

After Tang Yan finished speaking, he directly closed the list book in his hand. He was dressed in a military uniform, and his expressionless face looked a little cold. He looked down at the time: "You can start working now, and I will check in two hours."

Those male zergs had no choice but to pick up tools and start cleaning in twos and threes, extremely reluctant. Seeing this, Tang Yan turned and went downstairs, and returned to his office. Coincidentally, the office area of ​​the Department of Military Affairs and Shelaine's office are very close, and there is only a corridor between the two doors.

It's lunch break.

Tang Yan stuffed the documents into the drawer and was about to go to see Shelaine, but before he could move, he suddenly heard a light "knock" sound at the door, which was clear and rhythmic: "Excuse me, is your work finished?"

A slender military female leaned against the door frame and knocked on the door panel with his fist. The silver hair complemented the pair of violet eyes, and the corners of the lips were slightly hooked, which was eye-catching. In addition, the extra star on the epaulets was also extremely eye-catching. 

It was Shelaine.

In the second month after their marriage, Shelaine was sent to the front to perform a mission. The accumulation of military merits all the way has allowed him to be promoted to the youngest lieutenant general in the empire.

Noted, You An is still only a major general at present.

"Of course, Lieutenant General Shelaine."

Seeing this, Tang Yan got up and pulled him into the office, and closed the door with his backhand. In this way, even if they do some intimate things in private, they will not be discovered by the zergs.