A4 C113 - Be Good

He doesn't know if it was because of Meng Zhoushan's company, Sui Yuesheng finally calmed down. He huddled tightly in Meng Zhoushan's arms, as if he could gain some sense of security in this way.

Meng Zhoushan originally wanted to let go, but seeing that Sui Yuesheng was holding him tightly, he had to give up the idea temporarily.

The doctor walked into the ward with the film and thought Meng Zhoushan was comforting his girlfriend when he saw it. When he got closer, he realized that the other party was holding a handsome young man in his arms, and he could not help but look at them strangely.

The male doctor coughed twice: "Bed No. 4, who is Sui Yuesheng?"

Hearing this, Meng Zhoushan subconsciously let go of Sui Yuesheng, stood up from the bed, and adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose: "Doctor, I am Sui Yuesheng's family, he accidentally fell down the stairs today, may I ask if he hurt his bones?"

Sui Yuesheng lay quietly on the hospital bed, and heard Meng Zhoushan say that he was his family, his eyelashes moved slightly, and he glanced at his back.

The degree of blackening has quietly dropped by 1%.

The doctor flipped through the film in his hand, frowning: "It's just a common soft tissue contusion, no bone damage... Has the patient's leg been injured before?"

Sui Yuesheng nodded, his tone was calm: "There have been car accidents before."

The doctor didn't say anything else. In addition to the old injury of Sui Yuesheng's leg fractured in a previous car accident, the greater reason was due to nerve damage. The possibility of standing up is the same as the probability of waking up in a vegetative state. External treatment methods are only auxiliary, mainly relying on oneself.

"It's not a big problem, just change the dressing on time. If the patient is inconvenient to walk, the family members should take more time to take care of it. If the patient hits the head, it will be serious."

After the doctor finished speaking, he was about to leave, but he suddenly hissed when he remembered something. He lowered his head and carefully looked at Sui Yuesheng's name, and suddenly found that it looked familiar: "Did you come to see a doctor at my place before?"

The name Sui Yuesheng is not common.

Meng Zhoushan paused when he heard the words, and subconsciously looked at Sui Yuesheng, only to see him nodding his head: "Doctor Wu, when our Community Disabled Persons Association organized free medical activities, I came to see a doctor at your place."

Dr. Wu thought for a moment when he heard the words, and then he remembered that there seemed to be such a thing. Seeing that Sui Yuesheng was so young, it was a pity that he was so paralyzed, and said to Meng Zhoushan: "In the future, if possible, it is best to take the patient to do more rehabilitation to prevent muscle atrophy. If you have anything to do, you can come to register and ask me. "

After finishing speaking, he took out a business card from the pocket of his white coat and handed it to Meng Zhoushan: "My name is Wu Xun."

Meng Zhoushan took the business card and glanced at it. He wanted to ask Sui Yuesheng about the chances of his legs recovering, but considering Sui Yuesheng's presence, he had to hold it down for the time being and planned to ask privately in the future: "Thank you, doctor."

"Well, you're welcome."

Sui Yuesheng could only take advantage of the opportunity of free medical activities held in the community to heal the injured leg. Obviously, his family was in a difficult situation. And Meng Zhoushan's limited-edition watches cost hundreds of thousands, so it's hard not to make people doubt whether their "family" relationship is true or not.