A5 C138 - Hot Discussion

Chen Xiao was finally forced to sign a contract to participate in the recording of the second phase of "Take My Hand". Don't ask why, the person in debt has no standing to object.

Zheng Jiaguo checked the contract carefully, then stuffed it in his briefcase with satisfaction, and turned to another matter: "Have you decided which brokerage company to sign?"

Chen Xiao thought to himself that this is really not a good choice. In terms of strength and treatment, LE is definitely superior. But Shanghua, his old club in his previous life, was also good, and he knew the rules there better.

Chen Xiao: "Let me think about it."

Zheng Jiaguo didn't urge Chen Xiao to come up with an answer: "Okay, then you should think about it carefully, and let me know if you have an idea. The waters of an artist contract are deep, you check it carefully to avoid being cheated."

Although this uncle was a bit nagging, he was not bad. Chen Xiao got up and sent Zheng Jiaguo to the door. As a show of goodwill, he even stuffed Zheng Jiaguo with a boiled egg for breakfast.

"Take it and eat it on the road, you're welcome."

Chen Xiao waved goodbye after saying goodbye, and closed the door behind him. He turned around and patted his sleepy face, sat down on the sofa again, and stared at the two signed contracts on the table, lost in thought.

You can not have it both ways.

Chen Xiao is more or less curious about LE's new environment, but he doesn't want to add too many variables. In addition, Shanghua's treatment is actually not bad, there are not so many rules and regulations for artists.

Is it LE, or Shanghua?

Chen Xiao stretched out his hand in mid-air, thinking about which side to land on. However, before he could make a decision, the phone beside him vibrated for a moment. He turned on the screen and saw a message from Qi Yubai:

[I heard that you accepted the second recording invitation of the program group?]

Although Qi Yubai tried his best to show a feeling of asking casually, but he is still young, so he inevitably showed some flaws.

For Qi Yubai's sudden concern, Chen Xiao was inexplicably nervous. When his narcissism broke out, he couldn't hold back eight horses, thinking that Qi Yubai might be interested in him, right?

Chen Xiao replied slowly: [I heard that you also accepted the invitation?]

Both of them were very well informed.

It took a while for Qi Yubai to reply, and the lines revealed coldness: [Well, the company requested it, so there is no way.]

This statement is not credible. Because of Qi Yubai's family background, he has a higher degree of freedom in choosing invitations to various events than other artists. When he participated in the recording of the first episode of the show, he simply didn't want to lose exposure to Jiang Long. Otherwise, if Qi Yubai really didn't want to record, the company would have nothing to do with it.

Not long after, Qi Yubai asked again: [I heard that many brokerage companies want to sign you recently, have you decided which one to choose?]

In fact, Chen Xiao has always been puzzled by LE's sudden invitation to sign a contract. Hearing this, he collapsed on the sofa, and an impossible guess appeared in his heart——

Could it be that Qi Yubai was helping behind the scenes?

He tentatively replied: [I haven't decided yet, which one do you think is better?]