A3 C97 - Payback Time

The male is always the one who benefits, whether it's the spotlight or compliments. But today at Pallanti's birthday party, Tang Yan was willing to speak highly of Shelaine next to him in this era of low female status, which is very uncommon.

There was a burning pain on Sirio's face. He felt that his face was torn off and stepped on the ground, and he felt deeply ashamed. His cheek muscles trembled rapidly due to anger, and he couldn't say a word for a long time. The female servant in his arms was strangled by his shoulders, and the pain was so unbearable that he almost cried out.

The guests really did not expect this dramatic result. After the shock, there was envy, the look on their face was so extreme that even a little bit of jealousy could not be suppressed. Because in the eyes of 99% of female zergs, Tang Yan is simply impeccable.

Tang Yan doesn't like verbal attacks, in contrast, he prefers personal attacks. Although he has never done such a thing as putting on a sack, it is good to try it once in a while. He took a glass of wine from the waiter's tray, clinked his glass with the ugly-faced Sirio, and said meaningfully: "Your Excellency, I'll take my leave, we could talk later."

Sirio still didn't understand what the phrase "talk later" meant.

At this moment, Shelaine slowly recovered from Tang Yan's praise just now. He glanced at Tang Yan, the corners of his lips curled up slightly, unable to hide his joy: "Are you telling the truth?"

Tang Yan: "I never lie."

Shelaine raised his eyes slightly, scanned the other party's whole body, and took those envious eyes that were about to leak acid, and his brows cannot help but to raised slightly: "I have to say, your appearance has touched the hearts of too many female zergs, which is not a good thing for me." 

He took Tang Yan to Wenton that was waiting in front of a group of friends, he introduced his identity to everyone: "This is Your Majesty Tang Yan. I wanted to introduce you a long time ago, but I never had the chance." 

As soon as Tang Yan came few moments ago, the gloomy look in Shelaine's eyes disappeared immediately. Then, he returned to his usual elegant and reserved posture. He didn't intend to show off in front of his friends, but the smile on the corners of his lips and slightly raised chin had already revealed his mood, and his tail was almost up to the sky.

Winton and the others were flattered when they saw this, and they all bowed to Tang Yan to greet in a noble way: "Major General of the Third Army, Wenton Barron, nice to meet you, Your Majesty." 

"Lieutenant General of the Second Army, Phil Dana, nice to meet you."

"Major General You An of the First Army, congratulations on your successful awakening, Your Majesty."

Tang Yan didn't feel that his status was detached, he just felt that the only benefit of awakening was to appease the spirit of the SS class Shelaine's mental riot. Facing the salutes of these nobles in the army, he responded one by one: "You are friends of Shelaine, so you are also my friends. Please don't be polite." 

The closer they are, the more the zergs like Winton can feel Tang Yan's kindness.

But most importantly… Tan Yan's eyes and charm made each of them secretly nervous. Oh god, damn it, why didn't Shelaine tell them earlier that his future hero is an S-rank Majesty.     

Qin Yang had a good impression of Tang Yan. He didn't know that he was a character created by Tang Yan, but simply felt a sense of intimacy: "Hello, my name is Qin Yang." 

Tang Yan glanced at him and shook hands with him, and left at the slightest touch: "I know, you are the partner of Major General You An, I am very glad to meet you."