A3 C88 - Molested

Tang Yang's character is a bit taciturn, which makes him like to use force to solve problems most of the time. This rule may not be applicable on Earth, but it is really suitable for the Zerg.

The military females in the elevator were directly shocked by his clean move, and they all looked at each other, unable to recover from the shock. They have seen males beating females, but they have never seen males beating males.

Oh, of course, Tang Yan is really crazy to do this.

Some unmarried military females could not control their thoughts, secretly looking at Tang Yan. 

But it seems that their gazes have taken roots on him, falling on his handsome and cold face. They can't no longer pull it off.

Tang Yan didn't care about the distracting gazes around him, and looked at Shelaine for the first time, and found that the other party was stunned like the other zergs, so he couldn't help calling out: "Major General Shelaine?"

Shelaine heard Tang Yan and finally returned to his senses. Facing Tang Yan's green eyes, his heart suddenly missed a beat. For some reason, the mental riot that should have fallen into silence after the injection of the inhibitor began to move around again, and even the zerg marks on the back of the neck began to heat up.

It felt like a dormant beast in the jungle looking for his prey and suddenly found a target that he wanted. His blood boiled because of being too excited. He hid in the dark and waited for an opportunity, ready to kill with one blow at any time.

Shelaine thought, the male in front of him seemed far more attractive than he imagined.

A handsome, considerate, gentlemanly, and polite C-level commoner male.

A gentlemanly, polite male.

With so many prefixes, the C-level and commoner behind seem to become insignificant.

Shelaine's thoughts that had been suppressed last night suddenly began to surge again. He glanced at Major Dan who was beside him without a trace, only to see that this military female, who claims to be a big hater of male zergs and currently not married, staring at Tang Yan with burning eyes, and his desire is obvious.

Shelaine frowned, took a step forward slowly, blocked Dan's sight without any trace, and walked to a position closer to Tang Yan in the narrow elevator. He lowered his eyes slightly, and his breathing was ambiguous in the enclosed room, as if he was deliberately telling the other zergs that they had a great relationship: "Thank you very much for your help, Your Excellency."     

His voice was low and elegant as always. The curled eyelashes cast a shadow under the eyes, making the bridge of the nose even more prominent and the lips tainted with scarlet hue. The tips of the ears are hidden in silver hair. 

He doesn't know if he's too sensitive, but the ears are currently flushed because of the very weak smell of pheromone on the male.      

Tang Yan noticed Shelaine's reddened ear tips, and was lost in thought for a moment, then turned his head and looked away: "...it's okay."     

Tang Yan knew that female zergs would also have pheromones, but he had never encountered them. He doesn't know if it's because of the close distance, but he smelled a very faint scent of rose water in his nose. It was too fragrant and overbearing, and it was easy to think of Shelaine in front of him.     

...it smells good.     

With a "ding," the elevator arrived at the cafeteria on the first floor.