A1 C7 - Picked up a Cooper, Lost the Gold

After Shen Liang left the private room, he didn't go look for Shen Yan, but took the elevator directly downstairs, found a seat at the entrance of the bar and prepared to sit on the sidelines.

He wasn't too worried about the happenings upstairs. Later, when Shen Yan goes to the second floor to deliver wine and he'll be molested by a drunk customer, Shao Quehan would definitely make a move, and the plan was more than half successful.

And the other half of the plan lies in another person...

Su Qingyan, as a wealthy son who returned from studying abroad, would usually  meet with his friends in bars. Today happened to be a dinner party, and he drove straight to Qianxe bar after he got off from his work at the company, but because it was his first time here, he's not too familiar with the environment and he couldn't find the private room for a long time.

"Sir, do you need help?"

Shen Liang raised his collar to cover the lower half of his face, lowered his head, and suddenly appeared in front of Su Qingyan mysteriously.

 Su Qingyan was stunned for a moment when he saw this. He stared at Shen Liang and looked him up and down. Inexplicably, he felt that the person in front of him looked familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had seen him before: "Are you...?"

Shen Liang lowered his head, lowered his voice deliberately, and coughed. He said deeply: "I'm a waiter, sir, can I help you?"

Su Qingyan always felt that something was weird, but he couldn't tell what was wrong. He paused and asked aloud: "Excuse me, how do I get to the VIP rooms?"

Without raising his head, Shen Liang pointed to a somewhat remote corridor not far away and said, "Sir, go straight along that corridor, turn right and you will be there."

Su Qingyan followed what he pointed and didn't even doubt. He quietly thanked him and left, giving a tip before leaving.

Shen Liang stood on the spot and clicked his tongue. As expected of being the protagonist' male interest, Shao Quehan really should learn from him, look how gentle he is.

 The bar is dimly lit and the view is not clear. When Su Qingyan walked in the direction Shen Liang pointed, he found that it was a utility room at the end of the corridor. He paused, and realized something was wrong after a while.

The person who showed the way just now was not wearing a uniform at all, so how could it be a waiter in a bar.

Su Qingyan frowned, and immediately wanted to go back the same way, but before he could turn around, there was a swift sound of wind in his ears, followed by a numbness in the back of his neck, he fell to the ground with a bang.

 "You..."

Su Qingyan's brain was dizzy, and his heart was both shocked and horrified. He tried hard to open his eyes, wondering who was sneaking up on him, but in a trance, he only saw a man leaning over and squatting in front of him, and then his eyes went dark and he lost consciousness.

"I'm sorry."

Shen Liang threw away the mop in his hand, clasped his hands together, apologized without sincerity, and then dragged Su Qingyan to a corner of the utility room. He observed it just now. This is a blind spot for monitoring, and basically no one will come except the cleaning lady.

The system was stunned by Shen Liang's rogue operation, and flew out with a whoosh, with question marks all over his head: [Why did you hit him?]

Shen Liang said: "You don't understand." 

Th system seemed to be its first time to be a system, and the question unknowingly exposed the fact that he was a rookie, and asked tentatively: [Then you teach me?]