A7 C196 - Fetish for Unusual Attire

If the situation allowed it, Shen Zuixing would definitely throw Jiang Weimian down from his back right now. 

Who hit his nose!? Wasn't it Jiang Weimian himself?? What was he pretending to be an innocent bystander for?!

Wang Dabiao was also surprised by Jiang Weimian's shamelessness. While rushing along the road, he glanced at him and said, "You're the one who punched Shen Zuixing's nose, aren't you? How could you forget so quickly?"

Oh...

Jiang Weimian knew immediately that his old problem had flared up again. He turned his head, avoiding Shen Zuixing's gaze, his face devoid of emotion. His eyes were half-closed, and he lazily said to Shen Zuixing, "I'm sorry, but I have selective amnesia. I can't remember why I hit you, but..."

Shen Zuixing thought Jiang Weimian was about to apologize, but he wasn't going to accept it unless Jiang Weimian let him punch him in return.

However, before this thought could fully form, Jiang Weimian continued in Shen Zuixing's ear, "But I never hit someone without reason. Since I hit you, there must be a reason."

In other words, he deserved to be punched.

A silver-gray car whooshed by them, lifting countless leaves into the air. Shen Zuixing regretted not throwing Jiang Weimian into the middle of the road for a car to run over. He angrily said, "Get off! I'm not carrying you anymore!!"

"No can do."

Jiang Weimian was weak now, and he used one arm to wrap it tightly around Shen Zuixing's neck. His voice was deep and magnetic, tinged with a lazy tone, and he said, "I remember in the last level, I carried you. So, carrying me now would be fair."

Shen Zuixing had met his nemesis for the first time and was furious. "Why isn't your amnesia selective this time?"

Jiang Weimian said, "Selective amnesia. Do you know what that means? It means I forget selectively."

When a person is angry, they can go into a rampage. Shen Zuixing was now in this state. Originally lagging behind He Man and the others, he was now walking at a furious pace.

The sanitation worker on the side of the road dragged his broom, walking unsteadily, ready to start sweeping.

Upon seeing this, the group couldn't help but increase their speed, not even having time to check the time. However, when they arrived at their destination, they found that the game interface's clock pointed directly to 10:13 PM.

The victim had already died.

He Man directly sat down on the ground, too exhausted to even speak. "Oh my god..."

Shen Zuixing, who had been carrying the weight, was even more tired. He leaned against the wall and gently let Jiang Weimian down. He bent over, supporting his knees with his hands, and said intermittently, "We were 12 minutes faster than last time..."

The world in front of him went black, and he stumbled due to his exhaustion, falling into the embrace of a stranger with a chilly aura.

Shen Zuixing instinctively glanced at Jiang Weimian, and their eyes unexpectedly met. Shen Zuixing was captivated by Jiang Weimian's eyes, which always had a hint of subdued emotions, making him feel a little itchy. He smirked and quipped, "You do have a conscience. You even know how to help me up."

Like a puppet with no bones, he relied on Jiang Weimian for support to stand upright.

But as soon as Jiang Weimian steadied him, he immediately withdrew his hand, walking swiftly towards the crime scene deep in the alley. They had saved twelve minutes compared to the last time, and perhaps the killer hadn't had time to escape yet.