A4 C123 - Justice Ends All

This is a couple's suite. He doesn't know if it's for fun, but the bathroom door is made of frosted glass with a few irregular broken mirrors on it. If someone takes a bath in it, they can vaguely see the person taking a bath.

When Sui Yuesheng was taking a bath inside, the water was rushing and the mist filled the air. Through the glass door, one can glimpse his blurred back.

Meng Zhoushan stood by the window, opened the curtain and looked downstairs. The demolition of the surrounding area was approaching, and there were ruins and rubble in the distance, making people feel uncomfortable.

After turning on the heating in the room, the external unit of the air conditioner hummed, but it stopped after a while. Apparently the air conditioner had failed due to disrepair.

Meng Zhoushan stared at it for a while, then finally retracted his gaze, opened the shopping bag on the table, and sorted out the things after he went downstairs to the store to buy. On the way of sorting the products, he cut an orange with a knife and put it in a disposable dish.

Not long after, Sui Yuesheng took a shower and knocked on the bathroom door: "Shúshu, I'm done..."

"Coming."

Meng Zhoushan wiped the folding knife with a paper towel and put it in his pocket. He got up and walked into the bathroom, trying his best to ignore the boy's slender and fair legs, and hugged Sui Yuesheng from the bench.

"I just bought some clothes at the clothing store downstairs. It might be a little too big for you. Let's use it as pajamas first. I'm trying to find a way to pack the luggage out tomorrow."

Sui Yuesheng's body was covered with moisture, and after being exposed to the cold air outside, his skin became icy cold. He circled Meng Zhoushan's neck and refused to let go: "Is the heater broken?"

Meng Zhoushan leaned over and put him on the bed: "It may be that the equipment is old. This hotel will be demolished soon. I'll ask the boss later to see what's going on."

After he finished speaking, he wanted to get up, but the hand on his neck remained motionless. Looking down at Sui Yuesheng, he saw that he was staring at him. Those eyes were extremely clean, but his voice was low and hoarse: "Shúshu..."

Sui Yuesheng raised his head slightly, and suddenly kissed his lips awkwardly. The bright red tip of the tongue is soft and flexible, but it can't hide its lustrous, like a cat licking.

Meng Zhoushan was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously wanted to break free, but Sui Yuesheng silently deepened the kiss. It wasn't until both of them were a little out of breath that they finally let go of him.

Meng Zhoushan was a little helpless: "Sui Yuesheng..."

The boy's lips were red and swollen, and the color was magnificent. He was lying on the bottom, looking straight at Meng Zhoushan, not shy, but with a look of possessiveness and gloom.

Seeing Meng Zhoushan staring at him, he covered himself with a quilt and hid inside: "Shúshu, I was wrong..."

Meng Zhoushan thought to himself that it would be of no use to just know one's mistakes and not correct them. He pressed the corner of the quilt for Sui Yuesheng, his tone was serious, but without any deterrent effect: "You can't do this next time."

Sui Yuesheng nodded, expressing understanding.

He was hugged to bed by Meng Zhoushan just after taking a shower. Wearing slightly loose pajamas, his black hair was slightly damp, and his body was covered with moisture. As a result, he suddenly saw a black remote control on the bedside table, and subconsciously wanted to take it over to have a look, but Meng Zhoushan held down his hand.