A1 C26 - Preference

After Shao Quehan said these words, Shen Liang's back stiffened suddenly, and he couldn't relax for a long time. His throat suddenly became dry and itchy, his mind went blank, and he didn't know what words to answer this sentence.

"..."

From the bottom of his heart, facing the scene in front of him, Shen Liang was surprised, but not too surprised. In fact, there were many things that had hinted at the beginning, but he didn't want to think about it.

If it were the first time he came here, Shen Liang would probably happily agree, and after clearing Shao Quehan's blackness to zero, he'll pat his ass and leave.

At that time, he never regarded this place as a normal world, including the paranoid and crazy man in front of him.

Who Shao Quehan likes has nothing to do with him, even if he likes someone like Shen Yan who will always be entangled with Su Qingyan, it has nothing to do with him. What Shen Liang has to do is to help him get what he wants and clear the degree of blackness to zero.

As for whether Shao Quehan and Shen Yan will be happy after being together, and whether they will be hurt by each other again, those are not within Shen Liang's consideration. He is just a tasker, thinking about what to do so much, just to make sure he can survive.

But not now...

Shen Liang knew that his mentality had changed. I don't know when it started, but he really wanted to save Shao Quehan, and hoped that the other party would find someone worthy of trust, that's why he said "Don't like Shen Yan".

Does Shen Liang have feelings for Shao Quehan? Maybe there is, after all, we have been together for so long.

When he knew that Shen Yan was not a good match, he couldn't help but not force him and Shao Quehan together like before.

He is a real person.

There are many people in this world, protagonists and supporting actors, all following their own destiny. But in Shen Liang's eyes, they were all no different from a piece of data, only Shao Quehan was alive.

When the author develops a preference for one of the characters in his works, the world is doomed to be difficult to maintain balance.

Shen Liang's mind was in a mess, he didn't expect Shao Quehan to break the framework set in the book, and his emotions were complicated. He moved his lips, and it took him a long time to utter a word with difficulty: "Are you joking..."

Shao Quehan watched him quietly: "No."

Shen Liang's hand on his side was a little numb, and he pulled it The corner of his mouth, he couldn't figure it out: "What do you like about me?"

Shao Quehan tightened his neck, and this action shortened the distance between them: "There can be many reasons, but you can also use none of them. Do you want to hear it?"

Shen Liang...

Shen Liang didn't want to hear any of it, he felt stuck in the middle, uncomfortable. If he was really from this world, he might have agreed, but he would leave sooner or later. If he agreed now, it seemed to be deceiving Shao Quehan's feelings.

Shen Liang's conscience, which had disappeared for a long time, suddenly jumped out today, frantically brushing up his sense of existence.

"I..."

Shen Liang still didn't know what to say.

In fact, Shao Quehan had been waiting for his answer, but seeing that Shen Liang hadn't spoken for a long time, his heart sank deeper and deeper inch by inch. He closed his eyes, and the hand around Shen Liang's neck suddenly tightened, like a huge wave suddenly breaking out on a calm sea.