A3 C92 - Flower Bouquet

The moon illuminates brightly under the quiet solitude of the place. However, the Chulk Forest was shrouded in darkness, and the towering trees stretched their branches and leaves, casting grotesque shadows on the ground. Occasionally a gust of wind blows, whimpering, as if someone is crying softly.

A group of military females wearing training uniforms are carrying heavy packages, and are struggling to shuttle through the dense forest. Before dawn, they must avoid the attack of wild animals and get out of this uncharted and dangerous forest.

Dozens of trackers hovered above the recruits' heads, accurately conveying their situation back to the military network terminal. After a day and night of intensive alert, they were all exhausted.

"Shelaine, you are crazy!"

A military female wearing a black training uniform stood above the valley, observing the marching situation of the recruits below with binoculars, and said through gritted teeth, "They will never arrive at the camp before dawn, do you want to eliminate them all?"

"No, Solander, on the contrary, I really hope they fly over to reach the finish line now."

Shelaine's one was cool, and he couldn't hide his sarcasm. He stood above the valley, looking down at the group of recruits, the night wind ruffled his silver hair, his pair of purple eyes were deeper and more mysterious than the starry sky, and the hem of his clothes fluttered in the air.

"After all, I don't like to waste precious time in this kind of place..."

Shelaine made a sound inexplicably, and in the next second he directly pulled out the light energy gun at his waist, and aimed it at a certain place in the dark night. A military female who fell behind only heard a "bang" gunshot, and the ground under his feet exploded into a mottled pit.

"Soldier No. 236, you are lagging behind. If you don't want to be attacked by wild beasts, you'd better hurry up."

Shelaine's cold voice was transmitted to their headsets word for word, and the lagging female hurriedly speeded up. Trying to keep up with the front troops.

These recruits are the elite of the imperial guard army, and the minimum spiritual power of each zerg is A-level starting. Solander raised his hand and wiped the mud marks on his face with his sleeve. Seeing Shelaine turn around and go back to the camp, he followed up and complained: "It is stipulated that they only need to reach the finish line within three days. Shelaine, you are too strict."

It’s gone.”

Even in the wild, Shelaine was still graceful and elegant. One can’t even see half a spot of mud on his military uniform. He said arrogantly: “Isn’t it enough for one day?  It only took me 23 hours."

Solander: "The whole empire can only produce two stars. If you can do it doesn't mean that they can too."

"If they can't do it, then they are not enough."

Shelaine walked straight towards the camp, where there were several military females gathered outside the camp, all of them were major generals and lieutenant generals belonging to the Second Army and the Third Army. It can be seen that the upper echelon of the military attaches great importance to these elite recruits.

Seeing Shelaine approaching, they jokingly greeted him: "How about it, I hope those poor recruits can keep up with your progress."

Shelaine found a tree to lean against, his posture was lazy and casual, but he couldn't hide the deep emotion in his heart: "It's very bad."

Solander said: "Don't listen to his nonsense. In fact, the marching speed of those recruits are very good. It's just that Major General Shelaine is too anxious to rush back to the military headquarters."