A2 C36 - Marry or Not?

Chu Xinian used to be a web novel writer.

His pen is like a knife, his words are sharp, and he never likes to make any mistakes. However, although the content of the article is rigorous, it is too rigid, and few people can read it.

Just half a month ago, he spent five years completing a semi-surreptitious historical conspiracy novel "A Thousand Autumns for the Marquis", which was finally accomplished.

The content of this book is no different from ordinary tactics. It tells the story of how Chu Jiaoping, the eldest son of Quyang Hou's Mansion, propped up a declining family in a precarious and chaotic world, supported the faction of Prince Jin to ascend to the throne, and won the title of Marquis of the Dynasty.

Where there are protagonists, there are naturally villains.

Xie Jingyuan is the villain in "A Thousand Autumns for the Marquis".

He is the Crown Prince's number one capable person, he is the eagle's claw, and he is also a running dog. In the battle for the throne, Xie Jingyuan helped the prince to eradicate dissidents all the way, with human lives in his hands, his actions were vicious.

It's just that in the battle for the throne, the protagonist Chu Jiaoping supported Prince Jin, while Xie Jingyuan supported the prince. The two inevitably faced each other and had a life-and-death contest in the court.

According to the super law that the villain will never be able to defeat the protagonist, in the final ending of the book, the Princeling party failed to rebel, and Xie Jingyuan was captured alive in the tens of thousands of troops, and his limbs and tendons were all crippled. The Holy Majesty ordered him to put on shackles and locks, and confine him in the dungeon. He's destined to die tragically.

Indeed, a villain with a tragic end.

"You mean, I died in a car accident and traveled to the novel I wrote. Only by saving the villain Xie Jingyuan can I be reborn and return to the original world?"

Chu Xinian looked at the shining star in front of him, and called itself 'The Rescue Of The Tragic Villain System's' big diamond, the temple throbbed uncontrollably.

The system floated up and down in mid-air for a moment. This action is roughly equivalent to a human nodding:【Yes.】

Chu Xinian thought that if he believed in something supernatural, he would really run into ghosts. After all, the fact of transmigration was beyond his cognition: "Are you...sure that I have transmigrated into a novel I wrote?"

The system still nodded:【Yes.】

Chu Xinian had an inexplicably ominous premonition in his heart: "Then who am I now?"

This kind of small question system can still solve his doubts: 【You are now Chu Jiaoping's younger brother, Chu Xinian】

Chu Xinian frowned: "Chu Xinian? Who is Chu Xinian?"

This character has never appeared in "A Thousand Autumns for the Marquis". What idiot author would write a character with the same name and surname as himself?

What's more, the protagonist of this book is only Chu Jiaoping, and he doesn't have any younger brother. Where did "Chu Xinian" appear out of thin air?

The system coughed:【I didn't have this character originally, but...】

Chu Xinian: "But what?"

【...?】

As soon as this remark came out, the air suddenly fell into dead silence.

Chu Xinian remembered it slowly, because the editor once said that his book was too rigid and lacked enthusiasm. He gave the manuscript of "A Thousand Autumns for the Marquis" to a certain bad friend with a last name Shen to help revise, but he was busy recently, and he hadn't had time to see how the other party changed it.