A6 C166 - Competition

Rong Zhengqing slept in the next room, so he didn't find out that Rong Xuan left in the middle of the night. After Rong Xuan jumped into the window on the way back to the room, he changed his clothes and lay down on the bed to rest. He put his hands behind his head, opened his eyes and looked at the top of the wall, and suddenly remembered the scene where he accidentally kissed Ji Fan just now, and an inexplicable numbness rose in his heart.

Rong Xuan couldn't describe what kind of feeling it was, but it was strange, itchy, and subtle. After thinking about it, he lost all sleepiness, and finally could only cover his head with a quilt and forcefully fall asleep. Hearing that tomorrow's competition for Princess Yannian's future husband is considered a big event in the original novel, he plans to go to watch the excitement.

The moon hid and the sun rose, the morning light broke the dawn of the night.

The sky gradually revealed a blue sky above the fluffy white clouds, and the red walls of the palace were still shrouded in a faint morning mist.

Usually at this time, there are no people on the streets of Shengjing City, and most are still asleep, but no one knows if it's because of the Princess's selection of a husband, the Juxian Pavilion is crowded with swordsmen and fighters. The Fengqiao Inn happened to be diagonally opposite, and the sound of fighting during the martial arts competition could be heard in the slightest, and Rong Xuan was woken up before the sunrise.

He turned over and sat up on the bed, opened the window and looked out, but saw that there was still an endless stream of contestants on the ring, with arms and legs flying all over the sky. He thought to himself that these people were working too hard, did they start fighting even before dawn?

Rong Xuan was about to go down to watch the excitement, and after packing up, he went directly to the next door to find Rong Zhengqing. As a result, sfter he just opened the door, he saw the other party leaning against the window watching the martial arts competition, and woke up earlier than himself.

Never underestimate the allure of fighting for a martial idiot.

For example, now, Rong Zhengqing has forgotten about finding his wife. He was very interested in watching the martial arts contest, when he suddenly heard a movement behind him, looked back, and found that it was Rong Xuan, he immediately said with a grimace: "Stinky boy, why did you wake up so late, you probably been lazing around about practicing swords when I was away!"

Rong Xuan went to be a night owl yesterday, so naturally he got up late than usual, he stepped forward and explained: "Father, yesterday there were rats in my room, I didn't sleep well, so I got up late."

Rong Zhengqing glanced at him when he heard the words: "So, you ran out in the middle of the night just to avoid mice?"

Rong Xuan paused when he heard the words, and subconsciously looked at Rong Zhengqing, but saw that the other party's eyes seemed to be able to read people's hearts. The walls of the inn are not soundproof, and Rong Zhengqing is a first-class expert, so if there is a disturbance next door, he can't hide it from him. It seems that Rong Xuan's movement of opening the window yesterday was all heard by him.

Rong Xuan's brain began to run rapidly, thinking about what reason to use to fool him, but the back of his head was caught off guard, only to hear Rong Zhengqing reprimanded in his ear: "Say the truth, did you run to the brothel to hang out?!"

Rong Zhengqing's thinking is very simple, Rong Xuan grew up in a wild place, and suddenly came to the Capital, there is no guarantee that he will not be fascinated by the colorful world. What good things can be done by sneaking out in the middle of the night, it must be to go to the brothel to hang out.