A2 C69 - Dossier

Chu Xinian doesn't know martial arts, so naturally, he has no way to study the principles of footwork or the qinggong in this world. But the only thing he can be sure of is that Xie Jingyuan's qinggong is definitely as powerful as the modern technology called cars and vehicles of later generations.

Chu Xinian wiped off the remaining wax on his face with a handkerchief and took off his taoist robe, revealing the white shirt underneath. He has successfully transformed from an old man with a long beard into a handsome young man in fluttering robes. He raised his eyes to look at Xie Jingyuan: "Does the General dislike Xinian's inability to do martial arts?"

Xie Jingyuan took off the hat that got in the way: "So what if I dislike it? What would you do?" 

As soon as he finished speaking, Chu Xinian arrived at him the next second on the trunk. The other party's clear and cold aura came towards him, enveloping him tightly.

"It's too late to regret it now."

Chu Xinian's deep and magnetic voice rang in Xie Jingyuan's ears, making his cheeks tingle.

Xie Jingyuan took a breath, stretched out his hand to hook Chu Xinian's belt, pulled him closer to him, raised his chin slightly, and squinted his eyes: "Who said this General regretted it?"

Chu Xinian hugged his waist and smiled lowly, "I know the general will not regret it."

Without any reason, they kissed together without warning. Chu Xinian reached out and took off the mask on Xie Jingyuan's face. As always, he preferred half of his injured face and bowed his head to kiss it.

"Chu Xinian..."

Xie Jingyuan suddenly became short of breath. His voice was hoarse, and he couldn't lift his head. Feeling the wet itching from the side of his face, he couldn't help closing his eyes.

"Chu Xinian..."

He murmured the name repeatedly and then kissed him back forcefully. Biting the other's lips fiercely, sucking and kissing the tip of the tongue passionately, just like the crazily surging and uncontrollable emotions in the bottom of his heart.

Chu Xinian's arms around his waist tightened and enveloped him firmly. Just when the two of them were a little distracted, Xie Jingyuan's fingertips suddenly taunted. He stopped his movements and whispered in Chu Xinian's ear: "Someone is here."

Chu Xinian listened for a moment, and as expected, he heard the sound of horseshoes coming from far away. He slowly let go of Xie Jingyuan, stretched out his hand to wipe his lips, and his white fingertips were stained with a tinge of red, as if he had been bitten by a fierce wolf.

Chu Xinian raised his eyebrows lightly, then sucked the blood off his fingertips, put on Xie Jingyuan's mask again, and smiled inexplicably: "The people from the Ministry of Punishment is here." 

Xie Jingyuan looked away when he heard the words. With a quick glance, they found that the person who led the horse that came wearing a scarlet official robe was Mei Fengchen. His brows frowned immediately, and his tone was sullen: "Why is it the old bastard again?"

Now, there are probably only two words that can describe Xie Jingyuan's mood: bad luck.

Chu Xinian didn't know what the people from the Ministry of Punishment were doing here, but most likely, it was for investigation? He didn't want to get into trouble, so he pulled Xie Jingyuan and was about to leave, but he glanced casually out of the corner of his eye, and found a dark red corpse-like thing floating up from the bottom of the lake at some point, and he couldn't help but pause.

"..."

Seeing that Chu Xinian was not moving, Xie Jingyuan noticed something strange, and subconsciously looked towards the center of the lake, only to see a white corpse of a woman floating quietly on the surface of the lake. The water-red shirt on her body was stained with blood, forming a strange dark grotesque. Her face was rotten and stinky. It was a terrifying view.