My sweethart ♡ (Banban x Banbaleena) FLUFF❗

Notes 🖇 : This will be the first chapter of this book, I know it isn't really a oneshot but who cares, It's my book :>

Warnings ⚠️: None❗

Human or Mascot ? : Human 🤞

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV :

I was walking around the kindergarten trying to look for Banbaleena but I couldn't find her anywhere. She wasn't in her room, Or her classroom,Or my room (Which she usually will be most of the time) I checked everywhere..Well kinda..I didn't check the abyss area, Did I? Might as well give it a shot

*Banban got on the evaluator and pushed the button down and the evaluator started moving, But he also started thinking of places where Banbaleena would be hiding*

I finally made it to the abyss area and it was really quiet and scary at this time since all the employees left the kindergarten to go home. I started shouting her name over and over again "Banbaleena! Banbaleena my dear,Where are you?!" But of course no answer. I started getting worried but gave up since I know Banbaleena is a strong girl, She defends herself, Besides. If one of the other mascots finds her they would alert me right away. I am the one in charge after all.

Banbaleena POV :

I know I shouldn't be doing this to make Banban worried or upset but it's funny hiding from him sometimes, He'll start running around looking for me everywhere and I think it's cute. Right now I'm hiding under his bed in his room. He was in here but he kinda gave up and left. I know when to stop hiding from him because he'll start getting more angry,frustrated and sad. All because of me, Infact, I shouldn't be hiding from him anymore..I made myself feel bad.

*Banbaleena crawls out from under the bed and gets out of Banban's room until she gets tackled down right onto the ground out of nowhere*

"Hey?! What's the big idea?!" I said trying to shove the person off me "Where do you think your going?" Says a familiar voice "Banban?" I say and stop trying to shove him off of me "Where did you come from?" I ask while he rests himself on top of me and puts his head on my chest "I have my ways my love.." Banban says as he closes his eyes and pins down my arms, Making my face red. "Banban..If you wanna cuddle we gotta go in my room or your room, We're smack right in the middle of the entrance door. And I wanna lay on a place that's actually comfortable" I say "So needy aren't you?" Banban says making my face blush even more

3rd Person POV :

Banban sits up from Banbaleena's chest and helps her up but instead, Swoops her up and carries her bridle style to his room. "B-Banban I can walk you know.." Banbaleena says as she's gripping her hands on Banbans shoulders "So? Your probably more tired than I am. I don't wanna wanna to make you walk my dear" Banban says as he winks at Banbaleena making her giggle and turn her head away. Banban smiles and then giggles as the doors for his room open and he lays Banbaleena on the bed, Then crawls in and scoots next to her wrapping his arms around her waist making Banbaleena smile and blush.

"I love you Banbaleena..My sweethart"

"I love you too Banban..My adoring principle"

Banban then leans up and gives Banbaleena a kiss on the forehead and kissed her on the lips for 2 seconds before going back down making Banbaleena kiss his forhead and kiss him for about a minute before falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes I made the mascots have beds in their rooms cuz why not.
Anyways hope u enjoyed!