You monster..(Banban x Jumbo Josh) Fluff and Angst ‼️

Notes : Ah yes a request and my favorite thing to write..angst :>
Not even joking I love writing angst sometimes lol, I have so many ideas from it and have so many details to add :D. Anyways this is about where Banban and Jumbo Josh are in love,become a couple and Banbaleena gets jealous of them both and decides to go crazy all because Banban didn't want to be with her anymore. Ahem..yandere activity goin on here 👀

Mascot or Human? : Mascot for all

Warnings ⚠ : Mature Language and angst (violence)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV

Why do I feel like this is my fault..why do I feel like it was wrong to leave Banbaleena just for Josh..I didn't leave her just for that..but I did that just for our saftely and everyone elses..she could and she would hurt a lot of people just out of anger, luckly she hasn't. But I don't know why Josh is the one who sticks out to me the most, He was just so great at everything, he was strong, amazing, good with the kids and just everything in general. He protected me from getting hurt from Banbaleena's little outrages or flashbacks he had once in a while, she had PTSD before she became a monster like us, but I guess that stuck with her to this day. (Ay me and Banbaleena both got somethin in common we both got PTSD 😔)

But we never really found out why she has it from the first place, we don't know if she was abused or anything bad like that happen to her while she was a human. Hell I don't even know why she could hold onto it still, by now you'd thing all my hours training with her and helping her to cope with it would work, but then again she would never tell me or describe to me what happened to her. But after what she did, trying to hurt me and Josh, I just had to let her go. She did hurt Josh after all and it's my fault.

~Flashback~

"BANBALEENA STOP IT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING..?!" Banban yelled out in anger and in fear that Banbaleena had a broken peice of glass in her right hand ready to attack him at this momment "Trying..to..do what I should've done in the first place" Banbaleena spoke in a eerie dark tone as she raised the broken peice of glass in her hand ready to stab Banban. As her hand lunged down twords him Banban shut his eyes tight and protected his face with his arms, then he heard loud footsteps running twords the both of them. The next thing he knew is he heard a familiar voice scream and felt liquid fall onto him. He opened his eyes and saw Jumbo Josh holding out his hand that had a red mark on his fist and saw Banbaleena stabbing his arm on accident. Banbaleena saw this and stepped away from both of them leaving the glass shard in his arm. Josh soon then grabbed Banban with his other hand and carefully walked away from Banbaleena standing there speechless. The look she had in her eyes were long gone after what Josh had done. He protected the one she had "loved" but what she had done was the last straw for Banban. He couldn't deal with it anymore, he tried for who knows how long to help her but he was over it, he was tired of dealing with the flashbacks he had as an child. The yelling,the screaming the violence. He just couldn't do it.

2 weeks later on Banban confronted Banbaleena. "Listen Leena. I need to talk to you. Listen closely okay?" Banban said as he grabbed her wrist slowly "Yes? I'm listening.." Banbaleena said, also known as Leena from Banban. "I..I think we need to end this relationship of ours. Now don't be upset with me, it's not because your not good enough, it's not because I'm leaving you for someone else but it's because of our safely. I don't want myself or you getting hurt anymore. I'm doing my best trying to make you better, trying to get rid of this pain you have okay? So let's end this and become..friends alright..?" Banban said as he dropped a tear from a face. Banbaleena stared at him with her own kind of sadness, she didn't cry, she didn't yell, she didn't hit. She just stood there emotionless, she then nodded her head in agreement giving a smile afterwards. She then shook his hand off of her wrist and walked away. Banban walked away feeling guilty that maybe that wasn't the best idea. "Banban..you okay? Did you finally do it?" Josh asked as he sat near the red room door waiting for Banban to return. Banban nodded his head as he walked over to him and fell into his arms. He then stated to sob as Josh held him in arms comforting him and left it at that. Banban or Josh never spoke about the situation again that day.

~Flashback over~

Banban POV

"Banban? Everything alright love..?" Josh asked as he came over to me and sat next to me on the ground. "Huh..oh yeah I'm fine Josh..don't worry about me" I said as I slowly moved my hand to his holding onto it, Josh got the idea instantly and held onto my hand. I blushed a bit red as he leaned his head against the wall "I know somethings wrong when you do that face Banban. Don't lie to me. What's on your mind?" Josh asked as he closed his eyes, he knew me that well to notice my change in tone? That's surprising. "Well..you remember the situation with Banbaleena right..?" I said as I looked down at Josh's hand. It still had the mark from the glass peice Banbaleena had done. "Of course I do. I still have this damn scar from her, pretty hard to forget something like that" Josh said annoyed "Sorry my bad..I didn't say that you were dumb or anything like that if your thinking that" I said as I moved my hand out of his grasp "Huh? Sorry I'm not mad at you dear. I'm dumb I know that myself but don't worry about me. What's on your mind?" Josh said as he placed a hand on my left leg softly. I blushed a dark red as Josh laughed a bit.

"Well..what if leaving Banbaleena was a bad idea. What if she's in more pain than she is before. I haven't seen her in a week. Which maybe is a good idea but..but maybe she..she-" "Banban. Don't think that. She wouldn't have been able to do that anyways. And you left her was a good choice. You did it for her safely right? Well look what it has done, it's been 2 weeks Banban she hasn't been attacking you has she?" "Well no but-" "But nothing! Get thoughts bad thoughts out of your silly head Banban. You have me now, nothing will hurt us or come between us right?" Josh said as he smiled and hugged me. I dropped even more tears down my eyes as I hugged him back. I opened my eyes for a spilt moment and saw Banbaleena standing 2 inches away from us, she was crying but she made no noise, she had tears running down her face with her pink makeup. She then smiled and held up her hand that had black marker on it. It was hard to read until I could finally make it out.

"Thank you for doing the right thing. You deserve him. Keep him close. Don't come looking for me, See you around :)"

I got even more sad as Banbaleena smiled, waved goodbye at me as she walked outside the office doors and out into the abyss room. I released myself from Josh's arms and ran out the door.

"BANBALEENA NO" I screamed. Banbaleena jumped as she looked at me. Her tears were gone, she held onto the black bars as she was looking down at the abyss "DON'T THINK ABOUT IT" I shouted. "Do what..? I'm not doing anything nor going anywhere" Banbaleena spoke softly "WHY DOES IT SAY DON'T COME LOOKING FOR ME THEN EH?!" I shouted again "I was hiding in my room for a while Banban, I'm getting a last look at the place before I do though" Banbaleena said as she turned her attention away from me and looked up. "You know I'm sorry. I'm sorry what became between us, I really did love you. I truly did, but seeing what I've done, hurting you emotionally and almost physically. Then hurting Josh physically, I couldn't stand seeing both of your faces looking at me in pure digust and embarrassment. I wasn't right for you I know that now, I didn't mean to add on more pain onto you both..I'm sorry Banban. I'm sorry for hurting you both" Banbaleena spoke as she closed her eyes and more tears fell down her eyes "But what can I say is that, I'm jealous of you both. What you both have is what I wished we could've had. But all dreams and wishes don't come true" Banbaleena said as she turned her attention to me and walked twords me and stopped "Goodbye Banban..tell Josh I said I'm sorry to him aswell. And tell him he's doing good with you" Banbaleena said one last time as she patted my shoulder,turned around and walked away twords the testing sector from the runaway. I watched her away. She didn't bother to look at me, but I knew she needed to be on her own, maybe she didn't need the others or maybe not. But she needed someone in her life. Not me or Josh. She knew what she was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normally I was going to make Banbaleena crazy and tried to kill Josh in his sleep just to get back with Banban but that seemed way too much. But this was a request and I feel like I blew it-
It's hard writing while your sick, my head hurts and I'm tired lol. Let me know if you didn't like the oneshot I written, always free to redo it.