He drives me crazy ♡ (Banban x Saki) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : So you may be wondering who Saki is, But Saki is an oc that belongs to clownthedhmisfan ! Thx for requesting this one shot! And I'll be working on the rest of your guys requests after this chapter!

Mascot or Human ? : Mascot (Hoping if that's okay-)

Warnings ⚠️ : None!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV :

Me and Saki has always been best friends, Ever since she's been here we've been getting along pretty well! But the only thing she doesn't know is that I have a little crush and I'm planning to tell her later on when I see her, Banbaleena has given me tons of advice to tell her how I like her, But I have a feeling I'm going to forget all the stuff she told me in the end when I do. But I love her aperence being short and little makes me laugh sometimes, I also love the fact that she has tentacles in her stomach area. Seems really interesting, But sometimes at the kindergarten at the lower level. We like to mess around and run around the place like we were kids but we're really not. At first when I met her, I thought she was a child at first but when she told me her actual age I was shocked. She said human can be short, Really short she said but it usually happens to girls but the boys are a lot more taller? Makes no sense but who cares, I know Banbaleena is like 6,4 being the same height as me.

At the time I was thinking about her and all of this mess, I was in my office working on some paperwork in the upper kindergarten level for the kids (I usually make some of these oneshots happen before the "incident" and this is one of those oneshots if you guys don't mind!), Everyone went down to the lower sector and went to their rooms, Except Saki. She was somewhere around here, It's not like she would follow a bunch of mascots down to the lower sector anyways. Just as I was about to finish, I heard a knock at my door and heard a voice say "Banban open up it's me Saki!"

"You do know you can open it yourself you know, It's unlocked" I say. I heard Saki groan in a annoying way making me laugh since me saying that was for the laughs "Your so rude sometimes Banban why can't you just be a gentleman for once?" Saki asked "Calm down it was only for the laughs" I say while smiling while trying to cover it with my hand "That makes you even more mean!!" Saki says as she gets flustered and makes me burst out into laughter. "Are you done with your stupid paperwork yet or no?" Saki asks while folding her arms and leaning on the wall across from my desk "Uh yeah I am actually" I say as I fold it up and put it in my file cabinet "Well hurry up and let's go have some fun in the ballpit!" Saki says while pointing near Opila birds area "Saki you do know we aren't children right? That's a play place for little children" I say while rolling my eyes "I guess your right.." Saki says as she backs away from the door and let's me through "....Last one to the pit has to take out the cafeteria trash!!" I shout as I sprint twords the ball pit and hear Saki yell "Hey that's not fair you red devil get back here!!" In the distance making me laugh. I get in Opila birds play area and almost end up tripping over one of the tree roots that are made out of plastic but still make it to the pit and hide in one of the glass door capnets. I don't really know how I made it in I just did.

Saki POV

I make it in Opila's play place and finally make it to the ball pit but don't see Banban anywhere "You better have not gone to a different room you devil! If not you have to take out the trash and go alone this time!!" I yell trying to look out for Banban but there's no sign of him. I start to feel sad for 2 minutes not being able to look for him since he would probably hide in another room somewhere and trick me for laughs. He does that sometimes like the little jerk he is.

I stand near the edge until I feel someone push me into the ball pit and fall in face first but I'm able to cover my face before I fall and hear a familiar voice start bursting out of laugher, It was Banban's laugh. "BANBAN!!" I yelled as he continued to die and lay on the floor laughing. I roll my eyes and throw a ball at him.

Banban POV (Before he snuck up on her and pushed her in)

I was able to sneak out of the door quietly and thankfully this isn't like one of the other doors that make a squeek noise when you open it. I see her doing her little sad pose, That's how long I've known her to know how she acts when she's sad. I creep up behind her and boom! Push her on her shoulders making me laugh as she continued to scream my name and I end up on the floor and getting a ball hit in my face.

3rd Person POV

Banban and Saki continued to throw balls (Balls...) at each other and going to the opposite sides of the the pit and go full war at each other throwing as much balls at each other as they could. "God I'm getting tired already Banban" Saki says as she let's herself lay in the ballpit "Already? But the fun just started" Banban said as he went over to her "The fun started like 20 minutes ago silly" Saki said she smiled and giggled at him making him blush a little red but she couldn't tell because he was already red. "So..Does this mean I have to take out the cafeteria trash alone..? Since I got here last" Saki says as she looks away "Oh don't worry my dear I'll come with you to take it out. Don't want anything to happen to my best friend right?" Banban asks as he lays next to her "Whoa what's with the change in tone buddy?" Saki asks while throwing a ball at him making him giggle "Can I tell you something real quick Saki?" He asks while sitting up "Uh yeah sure anything" Saki says as she continues to lay down but crosses her arms behind her head "I uh..I kinda like you in that kind of way.." Banban says as he puts his arm behind his head as he blushes and turns his head around "..I had the same feelings but I didn't think you would like me back since you seem like the type to stay in a friendsh-" Saki said before she got cut off by Banban giving her a light peck of a kiss on her lip for one second. Banban's face turned a dark red color as he got up and ran out of the ball pit saying "I'll-I'll see you in the cafeteria Saki..!" In a nervous way "No way he just kissed me..He actually kissed me!!" Saki said as she blushed and covered her face giggling before she got out of the ballpit and started walking to the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sooo I really hope you liked this one and hoping what the kind of oneshot you would've asked for!

Bye everyone and I'll start working on the next requests soon!!

Thx for you all reading this book and voting for it, Means a lot to me :)