My sunshine..♡ (Banbaleena x Fem!Reader/Player) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : I am loving all the requests you guys have given me so far omg 😭 I have one more lemon to write and that's, Uh-
With banban and a female reader since someone asked for more banban lemons and I'm kinds nervous to do those ones since I feel like added too much detail on the last one and it kinda makes me embarrassed 😅 But I'll try my hardest for the next one :)

Mascot or Human ? : Mascot for Banbaleena

Warnings ⚠️ : None

*Let's try not to make Banban the bad one like how the other ones are-*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B

anbaleena POV :

I was in the upper level of the kindergarten talking with him about the kids behaviors and their scores today, He was basically writing them down and I had to tell him what I remember. But it's kinda awkward being around him when he's literally my ex (Yes banban is her ex deal with it 👀) I let him go since he was caught tormenting and trying to experiment on Y/N for "Human science" after all, His human doaner was a doctor and a scientist. He was one of the scientists who worked here actually and gave him self up for the knowledge of the GV stuff that was made. Let me say, It wasn't a real success for us mascots, Or should I say experiments.

"And the last one being 56 for Michael" I say as I fiddled with my hands on the chair "Perfect, Thank you Banbaleena" Banban said as he folded the stuff up and put it away "Of course, Anytime sir" I say as I get up and head for the door "Banbaleena, Wait. There's something I need to talk to you about for a brief moment please" I swear he's always using fancy words while he speaks "What is it?" I ask "..You know who Nabnab is right?" "Of course I do, Your brother isn't he?" "Yes he is..But he's causing trouble again up here when one of the doctors banned him from coming up here for scaring a child last week" "Wasn't he trying to play with that child though? I saw what he was doing he was obviously trying to play with him "Not in a good way Banbaleena. He was trying to hurt him, Just like how he hurt you" Banban said as he got close to me and put his arms on my shoulders "Banban he didn't hurt me..I promise you" "He did because I had to help you clean up your dang bite mark from him" "Oh..Right" "See? He's dangerous, He's my brother sure but he's still dangerous to be around. So if he's up here again then alert me immediately okay? I don't want you or anyone else getting hurt" Banban said as he grabbed my hands now and cupped them in his "Banban..What's with you touching me like this?" I asked "Oh..Shoot sorry..I kinda lost control with that. I know we're not dating anymore but my thoughts and my head still think we are. But you can leave now" Banban said as he looked like he had tears in his eyes and he let go of my hands. "Banban..Are you alright?" "Yes I'm alright, But if you can leave right now it would help okay?" Banban said as he wiped away his tears "Alright..Good night sir" I said, he didn't bother to say good night back. Most likely he grabbed my hands and spoke to me like that because he misses me. But I can't trust him after what he did to Y/N. She's my best friend and what he did to her was downright wrong and shameful of him.

Y/N POV

I was getting bored sitting in Banbaleena's room waiting for her to return. She was upstairs with Banban and it made me feel suspicious about him, What if he did the same things to me but too her next? I'm not there to save her like how she saved me. I can't lose her, She's my everything and I don't want that devil man taking her away from me.

Just as I trailed out of my own thoughts, I heard the door opened and jumped to see Banbaleena! "Banbaleena your back! How was it with you and him? Did he hurt you.." I asked while she came in giggling about how I changed my expressions differently "Hi my dear Y/N, It was fine and no he didn't hurt me silly" She said as she came to sit with me on the bed giggling and smiling answering everyone of my questions "Good! I'm always here if you need to talk or anything. I wanna look out for you!" I say grabbing her hands but she jumps and pulls them away from me "Ah sorry I don't why they do that sometimes" Banbaleena says as she places her hands in mine "...Are you sure he didn't hurt you..?" I ask once again, She never does this and now all of a sudden she does it? Somethings wrong "No dear its okay...He didn't hurt me or touch me. Don't worry about it. I promise he didn't hurt me" Banbaleena said as she grabbed me forwards and wrapped me into a hug making me smile and giggle "Someone's affectionate today" I say as I hug her back and end her up pushing her on the bed making us laugh and end up cuddling with each other "You can be so cute sometimes Y/N, I'm so glad your here with me still" She says as she boops my nose and makes me laugh "I just wanna thank you for saving me from him..I'm glad I'm with you too, I don't know what I would do without you" I say as I boop her where her nose would be "Your so sweet sometimes you know?" "I'm only sweet enough for you!" I say as I lift myself up and give her a little kiss on the forehead making her smile and cuddle me closer in and blushing like crazy for her.

About 20 minutes later she stopped talking and she fell asleep, She looks way too cute while sleeping. Too bad Banban got to lose this.

"My precious sunshine..I promise to forever protect you from them.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this was short! I'm doing this right before I go to school today and I was on the bus and my friends kept teasing me and trying to read it out loud lol. Anyways, I'll do some more oneshots after school! Bye guys 😋