I'm a monster..(Banban x Reader pt2) Fluff ‼️

Notes : This is pt 2 of that one chapter where Banban lied to you and kidnapped you lol, apparently you all love chapters like this and always want pt 2 in these situations! ( Which I don't mind I'm glad you all love them :D ).

Mascot or Human? : Mascot and human ( you'll see :) )

Warnings ⚠ : Angst,Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

As Y/N and Banban continued to walk down, there was a orange door that had Stinger Flynn's icon or mural on top of it with his tentacles around the walls that reached all the way down to the hallway where Banban and Y/N first walked in. (Kinda like the Mommy Long Legs door you see in chapter 2 in Poppy Playtime) "Banban..why are we going to Stinger Flynn's door..isn't he evil..?" Y/N asked slyly as she gripped onto the rubber texture that was Bamban's shoulders "No..he isn't evil! Of course not!" Banban said in a reassuring tone "Then why did the note my child left say they went with him to get away from the 'Big bird' and the 'Evil red man'" Y/N questioned Banban. He turned his head away from them and sighed, "Banban..everything alright?" Y/N asked as Banban put her down, Y/N got confused as they walked back a bit from Banban and clenched their hands together in fear "Where did you find that damn note Y/N" Banban asked in a stern tone "Why do you-" "I SAID WHERE WAS THE DAMN NOTE Y/N" Banban shouted angrily, Y/N jumped out of fear for a moment. Banban looked a little demonic than before, he grew taller a bit,skinner, his arms and his hands grew longer and a bit bigger and his fingers had become claw like figures. Y/N was frightened at this, the once "happy" mascot they just had kissed became a real monster this time. Thankfully, Y/N's instincts had acted up making her run twords the Stinger Flynn door, Banban just stood there wordless and silent as he watched Y/N run down the hall as fast as they could, they tripped a few times but manged to pick themselves up in time to barge open the door with their arms with force and continued running. Banban was still in the hall being silent as ever as he just watched the one he did love run away from him in fear. But who could blame him, he was a monster deep down inside and he knew that, he knew he was a montser while he was a human, and he was a monster in the way he is now.

Y/N POV

I stopped running as I tripped again for the 2nd time falling on my face making my right side of my cheek have a bruise and be sore as hell, I tripped in some supply closet area, similar to the maintenance room I saw where I was sent by Banban to get some stupid key card before getting knocked out..strange..I never really knew if he did do surgery to me or not?! But that doesn't matter now, he yelled at me and is possibly trying to kill me now, I have to keep my guard up and don't get kidnapped or hurt anymore by anymore monsters Herr! Especially the jellyfish one..god he seems creepy.

Just as I got up from the ground, I felt something wet and slimy (Ayooo) grab my left ankle, it was orange..it was him! "LET ME GO! LET ME THE HELL GO!!! BANBAN WILL COME IN HERE AND RIP YOU TO STREADS IF YOU HURT ME" I screamed at the top of my lungs angrily hoping if Banban would actually save me. But that makes me sound pathetic! But who cares, I was injured and I nearly sprained my ankle twice while falling. "Is that so?" A random loud voice asked from where the direction of the tentacle was grabbing me "Y-yeah! Bet your scared now eh?!" I said in a brave tone "Oh you pathetic dumb human..Banban cannot do anything to me! It's quiet the opposite actually.." The voice said in a evil tone as it laughed at the end "No way! He's strong and he can turn demonic and scary! T-that's how I ended up here, because of him!!" I said as tears starting spilling out of my eyes thinking of him, my family..my kids. I came here to find THEM, I needed my kids..and I know they needed me..I miss them so much and I wish they are okay. "Aw is the poor little human crying for her monster boyfriend~?" The voice asked in a playful voice as I wiped my tears and my face gotten red "N-NO! I'M CRYING FOR MY CHILDREN! N-NOT HIM..!" I screamed again as I grabbed my shirt gripping as hard as I could as more tears kept falling out. "Well..if your beloved Banban isn't coming then I guess I can take you..just like how I planned to..." The voice said, then the tentacle started to drag me quickly down the dark and dirty hallway, my face kept getting hit my small shards of glass,rocks and dirt. This is the momment..this is where I'll die..! I'll never be able to find my children or get to leave here..Banban would never come save me anyways..not after I ran away from him..

"You're damn right!! I would do all that for you!!" I heard a voice say as I felt someone grip my wrists pulling me back. I quickly opened my eyes and saw..saw what looked like a doctor or scientist. He had medium brown skin with beautiful brown eyes and beautiful brown curly hair. He had a white suit shirt on with no tie, black pants and a white lab coat with the name tag stuck on the right side pocket titled "Banban"

"Y-you're..! You're here..!" I said joyfully as the tentacle let my ankle go dropping me to the floor softly. Banban quickly helped me up and hugged me tightly and of course, I hugged back. "How?! How are you a human..?!" I asked in a shocked and happy way "Well..it's kinda long story. But in a short way, I walked to the scientists room and found a chemical that was able to transfer us back when we were first transformed to these monsters. So I drank it and became human. Then I heard you screaming so I ran to you!" Banban said giving me a smile as I smiled back and hugged him again. "I'm sorry for yelling at you..When I was transformed to the Banban you've seen and known. My mood swings gotten out of control, I would have angry outbursts from the smallest things or just feel sad and depressed the next day..believe me I didn't mean to yell at you-" Banban said before getting cut off by me kissing him on the lips for a second. "It's alright Banban..I forgive you..I forgive you for everything and I know you were only bringing me here because you were forced into doing this..weren't you..?" I asked softly as Banban nodded his head. "I am glad you accept my million apologies..but what's with the kiss?" "O-oh..did you not like it..?" I asked while letting go of the hug looking straight down at the dark eeire hallway where I almost got taken. "No no..I did like it..but why would you ever kiss a monster like me?" Banban asked he cupped my cheek softly making me look at him "Banban..you're not a monster..I did it because I love you..your not a monster because they don't understand you.." I said as Banban smiled at me before grabbing my face slowly and softly as he kissed me on the lips. I obviously kissed back as I got closer and wrapped my hands and arms around Banban as he did the same. We parted as he carried me bridal style once again as we walked twords another orange door. "Let's go get your children my dear.." Banban said softly as I gripped onto his lab jacket in fear and buried my face into his left side of his chest.

"I am not a monster.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Please don't laugh at me or think this is stupid 😭 I tried okay!!

I was listening to Mitski again while writing this 🥲