Smut- (Jumbo Josh x Fem!Reader) Lemon 🍋

Notes : Alright yes so imma make a Male version of this smut chapter just in case bc I tried writing a non-binary smut but it didn't seem right with me meaning I didn't see it as good and it didn't make sense. I'm still embarrassed to writing smut and I had loads of breaks to breathe and calming myself from my mini anxiety attacks-
I had help from my dirty minded friend for this smut chapter and the next one so yeah- This was a request and yeh

Mascot or Human ? : Human
(Jumbo Josh is obv male and I made him tall, somewhere like 6,1,buff since yk veggies, and he has dark green long hair that's in a mini man bun,green eyes and had kinda like a caramel color)

Warnings ⚠ : Sexual Content ahead!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumbo Josh POV

I was sitting in my room on my bed scrolling through my phone since work was over for me, I had no idea where Y/N was but she was somewhere. But I wanted her here now, I had those urges again..the urge to do something that I wouldn't think I wouldn't be able to do would ever think I wanted to do. But I'm here now..I wanted to feel her..I wanted her, no I craved her you could say. Just as I came out of my thoughts I heard my door open and Y/N's head pop in "Hey Josh! I'm back! Miss me?" Y/N asked softly as she walked in and sat next to me on my bed. I was on my back laying down resting my head and neck on my pillows, obviously I missed her. But finally she was here, finally..but I know damn well she wouldn't agree to something I wanted to do. Obviously I wasn't going to force her. "Obviously! Where were you at?" I asked as I put my phone on my nightstand next to me on the right side "Oh just picking up the papers and trash. How bout you?" "O-oh me..? Nothing just cleaning off the walls in the classrooms. Easy stuff like you did" I said nervously as my face got more and more red each time I looked at her. "Ah I see" Y/N said as she then laied on top of me softly. I jumped from the friction as she did but it only had made the fire in my area burn even hotter from it. "Josh..don't try to hide it. I know what you want" Y/N said as she looked up at me and smirked a bit. This made it pop up and she felt it as she gasped and blushed "W-well you do even more n-now.." I stuttered out as my face was even more red and was warm "It's fine..I don't mind. Your top" Y/N said as she sat up and instantly started taking off her shirt and threw it to the door. Did I mention she had locked it without me hearing it? "Unless..you want me to top you again..like last time" Y/N said as she smirked again and winked at me at the end.

3rd Person POV

⚠ This is where the content starts btw!! ⚠

Josh flipped over Y/N instantly as Y/N gasped and laughed a bit from the force being thrown onto the bed for a momment. Josh was towering over Y/N as he threw off his shirt and looked down at her, Y/N's face was red at the sight of staring at his chest and then followed down to his area. "Like what you see eh?" Josh asked smirking as Y/N nodded slowly blushing. Y/N then soon started taking off her pants (Pants, shorts, leggings etc whatever u want) and threw them off to the side, all that was left was her bra and underwear, the two things she had left to keep her dignity, something she had to let go the first time, and this time. Josh got the hint and started undoing his belt and soon threw it on the ground and stood up for a momment to slip off his pants, then threw them somewhere around. Y/N's face only grew hotter as she saw what was right infront of her. Josh soon then grabbed Y/N's face softly as he smashed his lips against hers. Turning this into a headed makeout, Y/N slowly moved her hand down from his shoulder all the way down to his crotch area and touched it softly. Josh growled at this in response as she did it even more faster, then out of know where she felt his hand go straight to her area making her pull out of the kiss and yelp out. Josh only smirked at this as he rubbed his finger around the area faster each time. "Ah-Hey~!" Y/N moaned out for a momment. "What? You did this to me right?" Josh said as he chuckled a bit at the end. Y/N's face only grew much more redder and had more moans and yelps come out.

~Timeskip bc it's prob getting boring asf for yall~

"SLOW D-DOWN~!" Y/N moaned out as Josh was gripping onto her thighs as he legs were on Josh's shoulders and Y/N's chest on the bed. "Y-you know you like it~" Josh stuttered out in a way as Y/N moaned even more and rubbed her area trying to make her climax even faster for her. Josh kept going faster and faster slamming into her each time making the moans and screams of pleasure grow louder from the room, Y/N's face was red and her eyes were both back to her skull at this point. Josh then released his hands from her thighs and straight to her uncovered breasts and rubbed all around them and pinched her nips softly making her moan louder. "Ah~! I'm gonna~!" Y/N yelped out as she gripped Josh's arms making small scratches "Already? We just got started" Josh said joking. Y/N screamed out his name as he hit a certain spot, this made Josh smirk again as he did it faster each time hitting that exact spot making her go crazy. "I'M GONNA~!!" Y/N screamed out as she released herself onto Josh's part as he groaned. His pace was getting sloppy until he finally pulled out and released himself onto Y/N's chest.

Both were hot,sweaty and covered in sperm. They both were catching there breathes as Y/N smiled and leaned herself up and kissed Josh on his lips "Shower now" Y/N said as she got her finger and licked some of the cum from her chest and tasted it making Josh red. Then both grabbed towels from a closet Josh had for this exact reason and wrapped it around them and walked to the showers.

"There's a reason why he's called Jumbo for a reason~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to be clear he had like a 7 inch..yk what-

I'M SORRY THIS IS SO BAD

I was listening to my Playlist while writing this w my friend and Melanie Martinez's song "Tag your it" came on and I got a idea for a oneshot with the chapter 3 version Banban... 😈

But believe me I rlly did try on this don't laugh at me-