Dance with me ♡ (Flirty!Banban x Reader/Player) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : Oki so this is kinda like a reader in general meaning anyone that's female or male bc I didn't know which gender to make this one, I'll use terms like "they" "them" (They/Them lmao) "It" and yeh. This was a request btw

Mascot or Human ? : Human but lemme give you a description of what I imagine Human Banban looking like rq. So he's tall being around 6,2 6,0 and having dark light ish skin and dark brown straight hair to where he has a tiny ponytail in the back of his head or hair and has brown eyes. He wears a darkish red jacket and a black suit with a white shirt and brown shoes. Maybe I'll draw him lol

Warnings ⚠️ : None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I was in the cafeteria area spraying down the lunch tables with cleaning spray and wiping it down. I worked at the kindergarten with someone I liked and pretty sure he liked me back, And that was the principal...Principal Banban. The most sweetest,cutest and smartess person ever. He didn't let me get hurt by anything or anyone else. Not like anyone would try to hurt me anyways, Banban would always say the things to get into my mind and make me blush, He would notice and smirk as he laughed and walked away. I've tried to do it back but it never works, All he says is "Aw being a try hard for me?" And smirks at me making me blush more and more. He shows all the signs that he likes me but I don't know for sure if he's just playing with my feelings or he actually does. If he does like me them shit, He's mine. Pretty sure he already knows and thinks about that anyways. But there's a problem, There's a girl here that works here, Not as a teacher. No, As a worker for the building like me. She runs the computers and the tech stuff, She try to make the little moves on him by giving him notes,breakfast every morning and doing little things things him just for Banban to notice who she is and that she likes him. But he never cares, But I know for a damn fact he would never choose her. I should say who this "she" person is shouldn't I? Well, Her name is Haiden. Haiden is 5,3,Dark brown,Short dark brown hair and brown eyes with circle glasses and wears cute stuff like Pastel clothes when she leaves work. But when she works, She wears a white fancy button up shirt,Black business coat and skirt that match and her own name tag. Banban doesn't seem to be into her but Haiden just gives it all away for him too see. But he wouldn't care, Not one bit.

I got done wiping all the tables and put them back in the bucket as I got to the janitors closet and put the cleaning supplies back in. Now, I wasn't a janitor for the kindergarten. No no no, I was a worker who ALSO worked with the computers but I had a higher role than Haiden, I did cleaning for extra cash. I helped Banban with HIS work meaning what the kindergarten needed for supplies or even how much money. Just say that I'm his assistant and god, Haiden wanted that job so badly just to be with him. Sorry girl, But this man is mine and mine alone. (Why did I make it sound like something a yandere would definitely say💀)

Banban POV

I was in the office as usual working on whatever but this time I was on the computer, I'm never usually on the computer but I had to work on a paper for a board meeting with everyone else and had to finish typing an email to a parent about a bullying issue that happened 2 days ago this week. But I kept looking out my window staring at Y/N, They were just too beautiful to keep looking at, Their beautiful H/C (Hair color) and their flowing H/L (Hair length) how could I not keep staring at them?! They were cute for sure and they knew that, Maybe..But they never show signs of self doubt or any of those symptoms of depression or anxiety. That's a good thing though obviously. The only thing that bugs me is Haiden, She don't get the point that I'm not into her but I'm into Y/N, And Y/N themselves even knows I like them. I wanted to tell them just to feel complete with them and for Haiden to bug off. Fuck it, I'm telling them right here right now.

I got up from my chair and walked twords my door and opened it to see Y/N right at my door walking past it, Just in time I grab their wrist and that makes them flinch and look at me. But they relax knowing it's me "Hi Ban! What's up?" Y/M asks as I pull them in a gentle way into my room and close the door "Hey Y/N dear..I've been needing to tell you something lately" I say as I try not to show any signs of fear or nervousness "Oh? Well spill it out! I'm all ears Ban!" Y/N says as they smile and stick out their tounge on the left side of their mouth like how the actual Banban mascot does making me blush "Well..Uh. I just wanted to say...THAT YOUR THE MOST PRETTIEST,PRECIOUS KIND SWEETEST MOST TRUSTFUL PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I LOVE THAT ABOUT YOU. INFACT I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU YOUR FACE YOUR BODY! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU-" I shouted a bit before getting cut off by getting kissed on the lips by Y/N for a moment before I kiss back and let go of their face when I do. "I love you too my Banban" Y/N said as they winked at me and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled closing my eyes "Y/N weird question, But do you wanna dance with me?" I asked as I grabbed their hand and their waist as they blushed and looked shocked "Wait dear! I don't know how to dance like this! I'm not a perfect dancer!" Y/N said as they freaked out "Hey it's okay my dear..You don't have to be a perfect dancer for everyone else. Your a perfect dancer to me~" I whispered in Y/N's ear in a way they blushed more and put their face in my chest making me smirk a bit before I laugh a little. "Don't laugh at me dear or I'll break up with you Ban don't test me so easily" Y/N said as they looked up at me "Oh so we're dating now? Love how your taking things so quickly" I smirk down at them making them blush and look away before they look at me in a shocked way "You..You do love me back though right..?" Y/N asked as they stepped away from me "Of course I do! Or else I wouldn't have kissed you back. Though I was going to be the one to kiss you first"

"Too late dear!" Y/N giggled as they ran back over to me and got in the same position we were just in before they stepped back. "Okay just follow my steps and don't think about it too much okay?" I told Y/N as they nodded their head. I started by going side by side moving my feet in directions like how you would in a ball. Y/N quickly followed along, I grabbed their arm up and spun her around and soon started to move around the empty area in my office. Our feet moving in the same direction with such grace they gave off, They were perfect at dancing! They were perfect in general at everything infact. We danced faster as they trusted me more with their arms and body as I spun her around more to the point she did the same, I soon grabbed their waist and spun them in a light way in the air making Y/N squeal and giggle as I did. They blushed and smile as she cupped their hands onto my face as I slowed down. I lowered them down and gave them a kiss on the lips and they accepted, Wrapping my arms around their waist they did the same with me. We stayed the same for about 3 minutes before we pulled away for breathe as they looked up at me in my eyes "Your so graceful dear..Your more graceful than me" Y/N said as they cupped my face into their hands "Your graceful too love, I love you a lot and I hope you know that" I say as I smile at them making Y/N blush and smile back with a tear running down her face, Most likely from happiness. "Whoa I didn't know I could make you cry that quickly, Say...I will make you cry though later on and you'll like it~" I said as I let go of Y/N making them confused for a hot moment until they realized "...I-BANBAN WHOA-" Y/N said as she got red as I laughed and turned my head to smirk at her as she ran to my chair and put on my jacket before sitting down with her head down blushing "Haha gotcha love, Be right back!" I said as I smiled and stuck out my tounge on the side of my mouth before walking out the door grabbing something from the teachers lounge.

"Figures dancing gracefully~"

(Disney fans will get that reference from a song and a movie 👀)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope yall banban simps liked it lol. Sorry if it looked kinda rushed lol