Don't cry..I'm here..♡ (Banban x Nabnab) Fluff/Angst❗

Notes 🖇 : Okay I'm not shipping them relationship wise since I think these two are brothers but I am shipping them in a platonic way since this was a request from someone

Mascot or Human ? : Human for both

Warnings ⚠️ : Language,Trama and Angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV

I was walking towords the assembly room until I heard Opila yell my name while running out "Banban!! Banban where are you?!" "What?! What's wrong I'm here!" I said while catching her in my arms before she tripped over her own feet "It's Nabnab! H-He's having another one of his panic attacks! You gotta do something.. I tried to help him but..But he hit me!! Don't yell at him just help him pleae!!" Opila said as she was sobbing from having a slap mark on the right side of her face "Hey..Hey it's alright I'm not going to yell at him..! I never will, But if he has a panic attack then I need to go! Go find the others it will be okay! I promise" I said as I cupped the left side of her face and hugged her before she got up and ran away, I ran the opposite way towards the room and to see Nabnab in the corner screaming,crying and having his knees to his face burying them in his legs "Nabnab!" I call out to him and he looks up "B-Banban..Please don't hurt me!! I didn't mean to slap her! I promise it was on accident please don't hit me..!" Nabnab said as he covered himself with his arms as I ran over to him "Hey hey it's okay I'm here, I'm not gonna hit you like how they did..I promise. I will never hurt you I promise" I said as I grabbed him and wrapped him in my arms as he started sobbing and screaming in my chest hugging back 'The hits and the smacks burn!! Please make them go away again! Please!!!" Nabnab as he screamed over and over again. I started crying myself as I pulled him on my lap and continued to hug him and start to cry into his shoulder. It was a whole 20 minute segment of both of us crying. But he finally stopped and I had to ask him what happened.

"I dropped a glass cup in front of Opila and I thought she was gonna yell at me..But I started crying and she was holding me and saying it was okay until I pushed her off of me and hit her..! I didn't mean too I was defending myself but she was helping me..She ran away crying and I didn't mean to make her cry! I love her but I don't wanna hurt the ones I love Banban!! I didn't want to hurt you or her or anyone else here!!" Nabnab said as he started crying as I cupped his face with my hands and looked down at him with tears coming out of my eyes still "I know..I know..I know you love us both and I know it was on accident..But it will be okay I promise Nabnab..We are brothers meaning we stick together..! I promise me or anyone else won't hurt you..As long as I'm here your safe with me..Always and forever. I love you my brother and I always will..!" I say as I give him another hug and he starts hugging back and whispered "Thank you...I love you too" I nodded my head and helped him dry of his tears and gave him another hug.

"No matter where I am..I will always be there to protect and help you..That is my promise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is short 😭