Lets play a game... (Banban x Male! Reader/Player) 🍋❗

Notes 🖇 : Do not judge me please this is my first time writing a lemon 😭 especially with it being a guy oneshot it seems harder lmao. But I will do a lemon AND a fluff chapter afterwards for all of u wholesome readers :)

Human or Mascot ? : Human for both

Warnings ⚠️ : Sexual Content ahead

Requested by : YahirM2003

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV :

I was laying down on my bed in my room with Y/N, He was on his phone playing games and doing whatever and I was just here laying beside of him watching him play. I loved his little face expressions when he lost the game, Once in a while he would yell or grumble a swear word of too that startled me, But he always said sorry afterwards like how a nice boyfriend would. He was always so kind,smart and most of all..He was very very pretty. He didn't laugh at me like how all the other mascots did in the kindergarten, And he kept this place am entire secret when he went to the real world to go see his friends and family. And he would always come back.

I was getting tired laying on a bed next to him doing nothing, I would play with his soft (Short or long hair length it's up to you) H/C (Hair color) I watched him play for a bit, Then gave a kiss on the cheek and made him blush and giggle. But when I was laying down, I noticed something that was on my desk. A box of pocky sticks. I remember! I remember I got a pair of those and wanted to play that pocky stick game with him that couples do all the time that he tells me about.

"Hey Y/N" I ask "What's up Ban?" Y/N asks "Can we play a game together real quick, If your okay with it..?" I asked shyly "Sure! What game is it?" Y/N says in a happy way while he turned off his phone and put it down "Well..I wanted to play that pocky game with you that you told me about since I uh- I got a box of those pocky stick things.." I say while my face is red "Ah so that game..Sure we can play it!" Y/N says as he gives me a smile. I blush and smile back giving him a okay response back.

Y/N POV :

I can't belive Banban wants to do that game with me..It's random but I'm not complaining. He's a good kisser and I think this is something we both will enjoy. Banban gets up from the bed to his desk to grab the box and comes back "You know the rules right Ban?" I ask "Uh yeah I do.." Banban says while he blushes a bit. I smile a bit, He's excited for this to happen..I can see it.

Banban soon then gets the candy out and puts it in his mouth, I put my mouth at the end and we soon start nibbling at the ends trying to reach the end, I can see his facial expression a brigh red ish color and he's closing his eyes. We both make it to the end and kiss.

⚠️ This is where the lemon starts, Skip if you don't want to read it ⚠️

We both end up kissing while the chocolate and the cookie get in our mouths and our tounges swirl around in our mouth making Banban moan. We keep going at this for 2 minutes until I break the kiss and shove Banban down in a gentle way on the bed.

3rd Person POV :

Y/N soon then makes Banban lay down and starts attacking Banban's kneck giving him hickies and bite marks everywhere until he finds his sweet spot. He gave one final bite until Banban moaned a bit, Y/N chuckled when he did "..Found it.." He said as he kissed and gave it a big hickey with a bruise around it making Banban grip the sheets and start whimpering.

Y/N sat up and gave himself a quick breathe until he got pushed down to bottom by Banban "You not the one being top here love, It's me" Banban said with a smirk "Oh is that how you wanna play then? Alright go ahead you can't make me moan or scream your name" Y/N says while chuckling. Banban just rolled his eyes and smiled while he leaned down to Y/N's kneck and gave him bite marks and kisses all around, He found Y/N's sweet spot but he only gasped and whimpered. Banban leaned back up and took off his shirt revealing his chest and god, It looked so hot to Y/N to where he understood and took off his shirt aswell. "Aw someone's excited" Banban said as he threw his shirt across the room and Y/N just put his next to him on the bed. Banban started grinding on his..Yk what (I'M TOO EMBARRASSED TO TYPE IT HOW DO PEOPLE HAVE THIS MUCH CONFIDENCE ON HERE-) Making Y/N moan but soon then covered his mouth and looked up at the ceiling. Banban smirked and moved down to his chest and started licking his left nip and rubbing and squeezing the right nip making Y/N giving up being quiet and moaned loudly. (😭)

Banban soon then switched nips and stopped and took off his pants and boxer and threw his in the room, Y/N did the same and he was quiet embarrassed to where he covered his face and his part with his hands "Shh don't worry love..I wont judge you I promise. Your so pretty like this" Banban said reassuring him and giving a kiss on the lips for a minute until he pulled away. Y/N's face was red and Banban had lust in his eyes "B-Banban..?" Y/N asked and made Banban look up "Will you be gentle with me..This is sorta my first time.." Y/N says covering his face "Of course I will and yeah its my fist time too.." Banban said as he looked away embarrassed. Y/N spread open his legs and let Banban take care of the rest "Pretty sure this will hurt when it goes in but I think you'll be good" Banban said as he paired himself and carefully moved himself inside of Y/N making him moan and grip the sheets. He had tears rolling down his face, Banban leaned down and kissed his tears away and whispered its okay to him. After 2 minutes Y/N finally spoke, "You can move now.." And so he did, Banban went at a slow pace but got faster overtime "Ahh~! Banban go faster~!" Y/N choked out making Banban smirk and go faster, He grabbed Y/N's thing and started rubbing it up and down making Y/N moan louder and grip the sheets. He soon then stopped and moved up to his chest and started rubbing his nips making Y/N rub Banbans chest, It had many scratches and bruises on it. He wondered why he had those but he didn't want to ask just in case if it was from childhood trama or something.

After 10 minutes of this madness Y/N  came on Banbans chest but it didn't stop Banban, He only smirked "Awh so soon? I'm making you feel so good?" Banban said in a lustful tone and went faster,He leaned down and started kissing Y/N and he kissed back wrapping his arms around his neck and kept moaning. Y/N moved his hips along with Banbans to get more pleasure and Banban only smirked again. Y/N soon started moaning and begging for Banban to go faster and he did. Only a few more thrusts and Banban came deep inside of Y/N making him yell out his name. Banban also moaned when he realised. He moved himself out of Y/N and crashed beside him and started panting heavily

⚠️ Lemon over with :) ⚠️

"God..That felt so good..How did you do so well for your first time Ban.?" Y/N asked as he catched his breathe and cuddled next to Banban "Huh I don't know..Guess I'm just good at it" Banban said as he winked and smiled sticking out his tounge. Y/N giggled and blushes and kissed him on the cheek "Your too cute for me Ban" Y/N said as he smiled and drifted off to sleep in Banban's arms making him smile and close his eyes and drift off into sleep.

"We have to do that again sometime..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope u enjoyed :)
Don't judge me tho that was my first time writing a lemon 😭
But I'll still do more for yall dw ;)