Too perfect too lose ♡ (Banbaleena x Male!Reader/Player) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : After the last Banban oneshot (The lemon one) I feel so embarrassed by writing all that 😭 Now I think that ppl might make fun of me for that lmao, I should've done the fluff one ngl, I wanna delete it but I dunno. ANYWAYS, I totally didn't steal the title name from Poppy Playtime 😍

Human or Mascot ? : Human for both

Warnings ⚠️ : None :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banbaleena POV:

I was sitting at my desk writing in my grade book to check in the grades that the kids did today, Crossing them one by one with either a bad or a good note. Normally, Before the 'incident' Stinger Flynn runs that one cannon game and kept track of how many kids he had to slap,smack or hit from bad behavior. But he ran away somewhere and none of us "monsters" have contact with him, Not even Banban himself. I remember Banban was close with all of us, Even me since I'm his sister and all that (Yes I made Banban and Banbaleena siblings in this one) but we never really found out who are mom or dad is. I know we were born like this, We weren't made out of clay or anything like that.

I continued writing in my book until I heard a knock at my door and heard a key card swipe and thought it was Banban since he's always the one to disturb or talk to me at this hour. But it was someone else...My favorite human! Y/N! "Banbaleena!!" Y/N calls out as he carries a little present box thingy "I'm in the classroom Y/N my love!" I call out to him and see him run into the classroom, Then run up to me to drop the present on my desk and then hug me. "I missed you so much! You were gone for a very long time..I thought you would've left us all" I say in a dark sad ish tone at the end. "No of course not! It just took me a while to climb all the way back up to the kindergarten and leave and come back down to get this for you.." Y/N says as he hands me the present "Aw for me? You didn't have too, I'm not really worthy of a gift you know" I smile and blush "No of course you need one! Especially if I'm your boyfriend..I'll get you whatever you want! Anything for you Banbaleena my dear" Y/N says with bride and a smile on his face as he holds my hand "Awwe quit it!" I say as I laugh a bit and blush. I see Y/N blushing and smiling at me, I decide to cup his face into my hands and kiss him on the forehead making him blush and giggle a bit. "Well you should open your gift!" Y/N says as he taps the present "Oh right!" I say as I start to unwrap the light purple ribbon and open the white box to see some interesting things, I see a little purple ring with a shape of a heart around it, A matching heart necklace to go with it,A journal that has only a single golden heart and a purple pen. Things that I love and adore..Things that only Banban knows I adore "Wait a second..How'd you know I like these types of things love?" I ask "Well I kinda asked Banban what you liked and all he said was stuff that you write with, The color purple and jewelry" Y/N says as he crosses his arms and looks at my tiny purple bow on my head "Ah I see..In the end you could've asked me you know" I say "I didn't want to get to thinking what I would ask you for anyways, wouldn't want to spoil the surprise for you my love!" Y/N says as he walks closer to me and gives me a kiss on the lips making me blush a huge red color. I love it when he did things like this out of nowhere.

He is too perfect to lose, I better take good care of him, Me and Banban since he runs this place too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that it's short! It's currently 11 pm where I am and I'm tired lol. Still embarrassed for that last oneshot but lmk if you guys think it's a good idea to keep the chapter up and published

I don't get how people can write a whole book full of chapters like that-