Find them.. (Banban x Child! Non Binary!Reader) Platonic❗REMADE❗

Notes 🖇 : Alright I became and idiot and screwed up the oneshot that someone requested and forgot to read their comment again to figure out what they meant for the oneshot so I wanna redo it and fix my mistake, It would be wrong just to leave the oneshot like how it was and it's bad lol. It's short and lame tbh, But I'll try my best to remake what they wanted. But the point of this oneshot is that the child reader reminds Banban of his kid (Said that he was "looking for his kid too" by them) and by the title, The reader this time for the child is non Binary since that is what they requested. So let's fix this shall we?

Mascot or Human ? : Mascot (If that's okay by them)

Warnings ⚠️ : Uhh let's see..Maybe some angst, Idk what to write for the end lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV

I was in my office as usual working on whatever paperwork I could find to occupy myself at the moment, It was 9 in the morning meaning that kindergarten was up and running with everyone there, Banbaleena,Jumbo Josh,Stinger Flynn bring in the creavity room and Oplia Bird playing with the children in her play area. If I remember correctly, One of the children sticks out from the others, And their name is Y/N. Their parents say that they don't go by a male or female so they just prefer to be called "they or them" I'm surprised they actually know what that means, They are only 8 after all. Maybe their smart like us. But they also remind me of a child of my own. Mine was sweet and joyful they were my everything. Until the scientists took them away from me and I never saw them again. I sneak out of my room and check all the doors,nooks and cranny just to find my child. But they are missing..It makes me sad to see Y/N act like how they we're sometimes. But I'm not giving up trying to find them, I have hope to find them and nothing won't stop me. Not even Y/N or Banbaleena. Their both important to me, Even my child is the most important thing to me ever, Them and Banbaleena. It's too hard to put them in a category that's more important.

I got back to reality from my thoughts as I heard a knock from my door and hear a voice say "Mr.Banban, We have a bad student harassing and bullying another child in the creavity room" It was Banbaleena, She was always tense or angry whenever some other child hurt another child. And she was even more mad if the bully hurt the innocent child when they didn't do nothing "Send them in Banbaleena..You come in too" I say after I sighed and put my paperwork away in a file cabinet against the wall beside my desk. The door opened and Banbaleena was holding a child that was familiar, He had dark brown skin,Black short hair,Green shirt with a star on it and black jeans with white shoes. They had a angry look and had tears falling down their face "What happened this time Josh?" I asked in a monotoned voice, Josh was always the one being introuble. "He was caught taking Y/N's paper for drawing and they didn't do nothing to Josh. He just did it to be mean" Banbaleena said as she let go of Josh and let him sit in the table infront of my desk. I gave a shocked at her and stared at Josh giving him "Your fucking dead" look but didn't realize it "Why on earth would you do that for Josh?! This is the 3rd time this week you keep picking on them for no reason! What did they even do to you!?" I said as he got scared and looked down at the floor "...Because I was bored and have nothing else to do in that room.." Josh said quietly "You have everything in there to do! You can draw,play with toys or play with the drones! You don't need to pick on Y/N let them do their own thing!" I said as I pointed at the creativity room from my wall "Y/N is weird though! They say they aren't a girl or a boy they get called a they than being called a she or him! What gender are they anyway!"