Please say yes-.. (Banban x Fem!Reader/Player) Lemon 🍋 ❗

Notes 🖇 : So someone wanted more Banban x Reader lemons so here we go 😭 I rlly hope none of yall are laughing irl at this and I don't know about it-
(Sorry I just have rlly bad anxiety lol. But I'll try to get this over with-)

Mascot or Huaman ? : Human

Warnings ⚠️ : Mature content ahead!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

For the past few days, I've seen Banban acting differently recently. Whenever he sees me he's had this look in his eyes and he's had this darker shade of red on his face..He always makes weird noises when he sits funny in his chair in his office while I walk by (Btw you work at the kindergarten) And this makes me wonder if he wants something. Something that is...Is not really appropriate lets just say...

Banban POV

"How long am I going to deal with this..Feeling. No..Not feeling but an aurge" I thought to myself as I laied in my bed with my legs scoohed together as I wit nibbling on my thumb for anxiety and my other hand holding it on my left knee. "I don't know what the hell to do?! I don't know if she'll say yes to the issue I have right now! I can't force her into it, What I've been doing won't help I need her! I need her hands but I need her more!" I thought to myself again as I now placed my hands onto my face covering them from embarrassment. "I know damn well she'll say no to me..Who am I kidding?!" I shouted out since nobody was in the assembly room, In the room or in their actual rooms somewhere.

"You know what..Fuck it.." I said as I uncovered my face and sat up and started walking to my desk area that had a microphone that connected to all of the main rooms in the upper level and the lower level. She was in the upper level, So I turned on the microphone and took a deep breathe away from the mic and finally spoke.

"Y/N..Please come down to the assembly room at this moment to have a meeting with you" I said in my calm voice and turned off the microphone and walked away and plopped myself onto my bed and waited for her arrival.

It was 20 minutes until she finally arrived, A knock was at the door and I heard her sweet voice say "Uh..Banban I'm here now. I'm assuming the door is open so I'll just come on in" "Good choice" I said as I immediately sat up from my bed and waited her entrance in.

"Hey Banban! What do you need me for sir?" She asked giving a smile making me blush "I uh..I needed to tell you something if that was alright" I said giving a nervous look and putting my arm around my head "Sure! What's on your mind sir?"
"So..Uh don't get freaked out or shocked a lot about this but I..I have a thing for you in a love way and I was really hopping you felt the same way about me" I said while I covered my face and blushed a dark red from embarrassment. I looked through the crack of my finger from my hands and saw her with a shocked face and had a shade of red on her face too "..I have a feeling for you too Ban..But I just didn't expect you to feel the same for me..I thought you were way too busy and important for love" She said as she crossed her arms behind her back and closed her eyes while smiling and blushing all at the same time "No way..No I'm never too busy for love from you" I said as I stood up and walked over to her and gave her hug and she gave a hug back "So..Do you wanna be a thing now..?" I asked feeling stupid "Of course! Anything for you Ban!" She said as she smiled and kissed me on the cheek making me giggle. "Aw alrighy..But uh that's not the only thing I wanted you here for actually.." I say giving a sly look away from her by turning my head away from her "Which is what my dear?"

(Lemon starts here ⚠️)

I looked at her and smirked as I grabbed her head and gave her a kiss on the lips as she jumped and started to adjust and fall into it by closing her eyes. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for entrance and she followed and let me in. Both of our tounges were touching and trying to take over and have a full makeout session as we were both panting from not having air and from the session. We finally pulled away and caught our breathes "Assuming you want and ready to do this right?" I asked as she nodded her head. I was about to pick her up and take her to the bed until she backed me up and pushed me onto the bed "No way, If it's my first time. I'm the top one" She said smirking "Oh really? You think your top eh?" "Oh I know for a damn fact I am" "We'll see love" Was the last thing I said before I got up and pushed her back and me towering over her "You we're saying dear?" She scuffed and blushed before looking away making me laugh a bit until I started to take off my shirt and my pants making her look at me and blush full on red "Someone's interested~" She sat up giggling as she took off her shirt and threw it aside with her leggings and laid back down

3rd Person POV

Banban started to kiss and give hickies all around her neck as she gasped and giggled a bit while covering her mouth "No need to be silent love. Were the only ones here" Banban said as he brought down her hand and she nodded. A while after he found her spot and stated to bite and kiss on it making her moan a tiny bit until he was done.

10 minutes later Banban was already starting out fast thrusting in and out of her at a fast pace making Y/N scream and moan out his name as he smirked and groaned in his pleasure. "Go faster!!~" Y/N moaned out loud as she gripped the sheets. He went at a faster paced as she moaned out more and moved her hands to his chest and rubbed her hand up and down feeling his abs in a way and his chest area with his nips making him whimper a bit. She dropped her hands as he went faster and made her eyes roll back and gripped the sheets again as Banban lowered his head to her chest and licked on her left nip making her moan out and started to suck on it making her cry out his name in a pleasurable way.

They did this for 10 more minutes as she released herself on his member before he gave 3 more deep thrusts and released himself deep inside of Y/N making him groan and making her moan out her name and him pulling out and collapsing beside her.

(Lemon over ⚠️)

"Next time I'm top Banban.." Y/N said as she cuddled next to him wrapping her arms around him as he laughed and pulled a blanket over them both "Your cute you know that" Banban said as he winked at her and booped her nose. She giggled as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips as he kissed her back and parted. They both fell asleep together remembering every part they did all at once. He had finally gotten what he wanted from her..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YALL BETTER NOT LAUGH AT ME 😭😭

Enjoy u horny Banban simps

What am I saying I can't talk about myself like that (/hj)