SHUT UP (Stinger Flynn x Nabnab) Lemon🍋❗

Notes 🖇 : Lmao you might question what the title means but worry about that later, Anyways someone requested this since it would be funny for them to see so yeh.

Mascot or Human ? : Human

Warnings ⚠️ : Mature Content❗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nabnab POV

I was in the maintenance room trying to figure out what to do next, The machines were already fixed and prepared. But then again, Nobody was here to ride them since every scientist and employee was killed during the innocent, God I was told about it but they never say what the day was, Like if it was on a Friday or a number like the 16th or whatever. But they said it was on a kindergarten's special day meaning something that seemed like fun had happened there but never was talked about. I got most of this info from Flynn. Flynn for short being Stringer Flynn, My beloved. Flynn was really nice to me as soon as he found out I was removed from the family, To this day I never really know why. I know my name is Banban but it's just spelt backwards. If I'm right, Banban and I aren't even related! How would that even work?!

I was bumped out of my thoughts when I felt someone kiss me on my lip for a moment. I was sitting on a little office table with my arms around my neck when it happened, And it was Flynn who kissed me! "Hey babe" Flynn said as he pulled up a chair and sat next to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist "Hey love! Watcha doin down here?" I asked "Nothing much I just wanted to see you is all..." Flynn said but he was closing his eyes and his breathing was hard like he was trying to hold something in. And from all that his face was red "Uhh Flynn? You good there love, You don't seem like yourself?" I asked as I got up and picked up Flynn and sat him on my lip making him look at me. "H-Hey! Nabnab what are you doing?!" Flynn said as he was flustered and his entire face was red, He didn't bother to fight me to go, Besides he was free I didn't have my arms making him to sit there I just put him there to get a better look closer.

"What's wrong with you? Your face is red and you keep moving on my lap!" I asked as he did a little bit "O-Oh..Shit sorry. I didn't realize that.." Flynn said as he looked away with his face still red "H-Hey your fine..D-Do you need to say or do something real quick? You don't look so good dear" I say as I placed my right hand on his face "I..Well..I do need to tell you something dear" "Which is..?" "...." "Flynn cmon say it, It's okay! You can whisper it to me you know..!" "..Okay..". Flynn lowered himself to my ear until he stopped and thought about something for a moment I'm guessing until he grabbed my face gently and kissed me on the lips and me being me, Accepted it back. Flynn didn't hold back either, He didn't stop to take a breathe but he wanted something more than this. And I already knew what it was from how he was acting...

Timeskip to like 30 mins later bc I'm hella lazy

3rd Person POV

Nabnab and Flynn were together on the bed being Nabnab on top and attacking Flynn's neck by giving a bunch of hickies and kisses making Flynn moan out but had to keep quiet since they were the only ones awake in the room and didn't want to awake anyone that heard them. "N-Nabnab..Can you just f-fuck me already~?!" Flynn said as he moaned out a bit "Needy now are we? Sorry to break it to you but no~" "W-Why-?!" "Everyone is asleep darling~ We dont wanna wake them up now do we~?" "I-I guess your right.." "But I'm still gonna touch you if you want" "Please!" (God this feels so uncomfortable but it's all for you guys and your needs ig 😭)

Banban POV

I was in my room trying to get some sleep when I heard Stinger Flynn..Crying? I sat up for a moment and rubbed my eyes to get up but I heard something hitting the wall and Flynn crying. Until I realized what was unfolding in there and what I was hearing. Guess Banbaleena heard it too because a door slammed open and screamed "I can't take it anymore" and footsteps ran to my door and slammed it open making me jump "BANBAN GO DEAL WITH THEM I CAN'T DEAL WITH IT ANYMORE" "Why me?!" "BECAUSE YOUR THE LEADER OF ALL OF US ARR YOU NOT?!" "Fine.." I got up and walked beside Banbaleena as she was frustrated and angry. I heard her walk to my bed and lay down in it making me smile and close my eyes before I grabbed a random bat from the floor and threw it at Nabnab's door making it have a hole in the door before the bat falls back down at me and I move away "CAN'T YOU GUYS GO DO YOUR SHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE?! ME AND BANBALEENA ARE ABOUT TO THROW OURSELFS INTO THE ABYSS IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP" I shouted and went back to my room and slammed my door and hearing Nabnab and Flynn laugh as I roll my eyes but look at Banbaleena and throw the blanket onto her since she was curled up into a ball and she already fell asleep

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol sry it looks lame and short. I tried and I was tired still ;-; I keep waking up at like 5am since my body is used to waking up at 5am for school ;-;