Did you get enough love..my little dove..? (Banban x Depressed!Reader)

Notes 🖇 : The reader this time is non binary just like the last chapter, now this gonna have some sad angst bc I was crying before I started making this due to a personal issue so enjoy

Mascot or Human ? : Human

Warnings ⚠️ : Sad angst,talk about trama,child abuse,self harm warning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

I was sitting in Banbans room wrapped up in his office jacket as I had my head on my knees crying and looking at the picture of my dad, my dad was the odd parent really. He always came and left, always yelling at me as a child screaming at me in the face making me cry and scream as he slammed so many doors in my face. I was afraid to go near him just to grab something because I was scared he would hit me, and he did..he hit me so bad in my back to the point I have the bruise from it to this day. Banban saw it and he felt sorry for me, he still does but he doesn't know I'm crying. He doesn't know that I'm constantly cutting myself all day everyday when I get the chance. I know I'm not good enough for him or my family I know I'm not perfect. I just wished I was dead, I just want all my trama to go away. I know my father was a bad person always yelling at me, always getting in his car and driving away..then he moved to a different state. I remember I used to visit him in the same state but somewhere far out from where me and my mother were living, I went to his place every weekend I could get and went with him. He wasn't the best parent I had but if he had seen me now..then I know he would say sorry to me for good. He misses me and I miss him too. He died of cancer when I was 12 or 13, one of those ages. But now I'm 23 working for a kindergarten and dating the principal. Also known as Banban. He cares for me too but I know I don't mean shit to him, he's busy with the kindergarten and he has no room for me for sure.

I got out of my thoughts as I push push jacket off of me and lay down on my right side and curl up into a ball and start sobbing all over again, tears were flowing down my face like a river as I was crying and hearing multiple footsteps outside. Guessing it was everyone else rushing around, of course they didn't care for me. Who would? Maybe if I did just drive that car off of that damn cliff then I wouldn't live here anymore. Banban wouldn't have met me he wouldn't have to care anymore. The next thing I hear is footsteps running to the door and opening it but I didn't care, I laied there lifeless on the bed as Banban was panting from running most likely "Y-Y/N..What's wrong..?! Why i-is my love upset-?!" Banban said trying to catch his breathe as he bend over still panting and didn't bother to respond.

Banban POV

I was done catching my breathe as I saw what Y/N was doing, The others told me they heard Y/N sobbing in here so they had to rush and tell me, of course Banbaleena was jealous of them. She didn't like Y/N as much thinking "Their only a waste of my time and only slowing me down" but in the end they aren't, their helping me and I'm helping them. That's what you do for each other, you don't let them cry and cry forever, you help them. I walked over to Y/M as they buried their face into there arms and continued to sob again, I laied down next to them and brought them close to me as they wrapped their arms around me and cried in my chest "..What's wrong.." I asked in a caring way I could "N-Nothing.." Y/N stuttered out from the crying "So your saying your crying like this for no reason? Gotcha just gotta let it out eh?" I said as Y/N said a faint no and nodded their head no "Well tell me what's wrong love. I'm here for you and I'm here to help you. I'm sorry if I couldn't be here sooner I was busy but I'm here now..I will always be there for you" I said as Y/N's sobs became more deaper and meaningful as they wrapped their arms around me tightly as I rubbed their back slowly and shushed them like how you would to baby, Y/N has been dealing with this pain for a long while, It's because of their dad. And I can understand why, they think they don't matter to me but they matter to me, their my entire world and I don't want to lose that, Y/N is young just like me. I'm only 24 and their 23, a year age gap and they were going through this all at the same time working here and dealing with these handful children, I know teens go through this as well with their own trama in life. Y/N didn't deserve this as a child, Nobody does. No matter how bad they are nobody deserves it.

"B-Banban..Thank y-you.." Y/N stuttered out again sat up and wiped their tears and laied back down with me "Of course dear..I'm here for you for every step of the way. Now, you wanna tell me what's wrong or no?" I asked again as Y/N sat up again and laied back down on my chest than on my side "S-sure..It was about my dad..I just keep getting memories and flashbacks about him all the time" Y/N said as they wrapped their arms on my neck and put my hands on their back "I see.." "I'm not ready to get over him so don't even say I should" Y/N said in a low monotoned voice "Hey I'm not going to say that to you Y/N I never will, this takes a lot to recover from dear, I'm not trying to rush you or anything" I said as I frowned at Y/N and they rubbed my face with their hand "It's okay..I didn't mean to say it into a mean voice love..I just hate it when people say those things" Y/N said as they continued to rub my face, I blushed and smiled from their actions making Y/N do a soft smile "There's that most beautiful smile! Your so cute when you smile babe" I said as Y/N smiled more and giggled as I got my hands away from their back and rubbed their cheeks (NOT THOSE ONES THEIR FACE CHEEKS YA DIRTY MINDED ONES-) as they blushed and giggled "Thank you..!" Y/N said as they laughed and wrapped their arms around my neck again as I chuckled and placed my hands on their back once more. "Remember I'm always here for you if you need to talk.." I said as Y/N looked at me "Same with me my dear.." "Don't ever think your useless,dumb or don't mean shit to me. Because you know why? You are my entire world Y/N and I swear to god I don't wanna lose you I don't wanna lose the only person I truly love and give my life over for" I said as Y/N sat back up and looked up at me with a tear rolling down their face as I quickly wiped it. Y/N smiled as they leaned down to me and kissed me for a long time. We stayed for 3 minutes until we parted and laied back down on my chest.

"All my love goes to them.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like I said sorry if this was short,lame and dumb. I was crying while making this still and istg, I wish I had a partner who would do this kind of stuff to me since I do struggle with this stuff. But fun fact, what I typed up there with the trama part, that was all actually real from me. That's a real thing that happened to me right now and yes my dad did actually did pass. So yeah. Love you all and see you guys next time ❤💞