Just a dream (Banban x Reader pt3) Fluff ‼️

Notes : Pt3 yall..how many of you all simp for the Banban I write in the stories and the Banban in game-
God I spawned a whole ton of u simps ( In a good way I do rlly love that you all enjoy this series, I didn't think I would make it this far :) )

Mascot or Human : Human bc of the last chapter

Warnings ⚠ : Mature Language

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV

Me and Y/N were still going down deeper and deeper into the factory or kindergarten in this case, this is the part I have never seen before. Nobody in the Banban gang has seen this place except Flynn..he controlled me, but I did it to keep Y/N's kids safe, but look where that got them. They almost got killed and dragged away to who knows where, but this time, this time I'm keeping them safe. For the children and for Y/N. They are my responsibility and my love..the one I have to protect and serve for their duties and desires..if they had any of course. Y/N didn't let go of my lab coat, she held onto it softly and leaned her head on my chest still. They seemed like they was trying to sleep but they were relaxed. "Banban..where is my children" Y/N asked softly as they opened their eyes and looked up at me "I'm not sure..only Flynn knows that. But we're not going back to him..I don't want you getting hurt Y/N" I said softly as I stopped in my tracks and held them closely to me again "I won't...it's my kids that will get hurt..sure both of them are strong as I raised them to be but..it's that damn jellyfish who would do whatever to them!" Y/N said in a angry and sad tone as the gripped onto my lab jacket tighter and stated to cry. "Hey! Hey..don't cry..we will find them...and I will do whatever I can in my power to rescue them from him. I'll risk my own life to same them and you.." I said as Y/N looked up at me and blushed for a momment "..Really..? Banban no..you can't die I don't want you to die..that's my job to project the men and children..right.." Y/N said as they looked gloomy "WHAT?! No! No that's nobody's job Y/N! Who said that?!" I asked angrily as I put Y/N softly "..Nobody..I just thought that growing up" Y/N said as they grabbed my hand and held onto it looking in my eyes "Well don't think that..sure the parent would do absolutely do anything for their kids but not risking their entire life for someone they just met! Also known as me!" I said while pointing at myself. "Your not a nobody Banban..your someone who guided me through the kindergarten. Right? You were the one who protected me from Flynn, you were the one who left the little objects I needed to find to get one thing working. You saved me from all the dangers.." Y/N said as they held onto my hand tighter getting closer to me. My face got red and Y/N just smiled. "Y-yes..that was me.." I stuttered out "Good to know my dear" Y/N said as they got close to me and kissed me on the cheek. My face was red as a tomato and of course I enjoyed the small kiss, they really did love me..and they didn't matter who I was. "Banban..promise me you will never betray me or my kids just to get you or Flynn's way. I don't know if your still in control from Flynn or not..but I care for you too. I want to make it out alive with you..Lily and Kenny" Y/N spoke. "Lily and Kenny..?" "My kids! Lily is the oldest and Kenny is the youngest. Both are really smart and fast" "Ah I see..they must be wonderful, just like their parent" I said softly cupping Y/N's face in my hands as they blushed, I kissed Y/N on their forehead as Y/N giggled and smiled. "But yes..I promise I will never betray you all. Flynn isn't controlling me anymore, and he never will again" I said holding Y/N's hand softly as Y/N shed a tear and began to walk with me down the hallway. They kept close to me just in case if something popped out to try and scare the both of us. "Where do you think my children are..?" Y/N asked "I don't know, I've never been down here in this part of the "kindergarten", I don't even know where we are, Flynn just told me to take you to his door but that's it. But I'm not leaving you for one momment Y/N" I said still holding onto their hand,, Y/N did the same as they gripped my hand harder and got more closer to me. We were walking down a darker hallway now, it was so silent, you could hear water tapping down from a pipe to a floor and the sounds of our footsteps walking together at the same time. We both wanted to leave that place but it just kept getting darker and quiet each time. "Okay I think we need to turn around now" I said as I grabbed Y/N's waist softy and carried them again. I turned around but there was no sign of the light from where the room was. It was pitch black now "Banban are you here?!" Y/N called out loudly and blasted into my ear. I didn't mind but I found it kinda cute they were calling out to me "Yes I'm here don't worry Y/N I got you.." I said softly to them as they gasped and hugged me. I hugged them back and kept watch. I couldn't see but I knew this was some sort of trap Flynn planned for us.