Dandelions ♡.. (NabNab x Female!Reader/Player) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : OKAY YES IK I NEED TO START MAKING MALE ONESHOTS TOO THAN JUST FEMALE, lmao

Human or Mascot ? : Human for both :)

Warnings ⚠️: Strong language and some angst Banban and Nabnab

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV :

I was wondering around the main office looking for Nabnab, But I don't think he would be here since he usually stays at the lower area of the kindergarten, While looking around I ran into Banban for a second knocking me and him down too the floor. "Shit..I'm so sorry Banban! Are you alright?!" I ask immediately as when he fell down and was rubbing his forehead due to the pain "Yes..I'm quiet alright Y/N..Thank you for asking though, And helping me up. I appreciate that" Banban said as he took my hand up and walked away immediately twords the creation room "Wait! Banban" I called out to him before he fully went into the room "Yes?" He asks "Do you happen to know where Nabnab is? I've looked for him for ages" I asked softy "Oh..Yes I do know where he is for a matter of fact, He's outside sitting in the flower area where all the kids play and stuff. Check there" Banban says as he points to where the flower area is "Awesome! Thanks Banban" I say and hear Banban just give a "mhm" noise while he walks into the room. I run twords the doors and open them widely make the sun glow on my face and everywhere on my skin and feeling the cool spring breeze blow against me. I look to where the direction Banban pointed at and there he was, The love of my life Nabnab sitting in the area playing with the flowers and seeing his light blue hair blow in the wind "Oh Nabnab!" I say to make him look at me and it works "Y/N my dear! What are you doing out here?" Nabnab says as he waves and smiles at me "I was looking for you everywhere in the kindergarten! Couldn't find you so I had to ask Banban for where you were" I say and smile at him while I start to walk where he is. Nabnab giggles at the response and continues playing with the flowers while he waits for me to get there. Once I finally get there I sit right next to him and talk to him once more "What are you doing love?" I ask "Oh just plucking and looking at the flowers. I needed some fresh air from being in that place for a while" Nabnab said as he was staring to bend and fold a flower stem and some flowers, Possibly making a flower crown "Ah I see, That's understandable to get out of there for a while" I say while Nabnab nods his head in a response of yes. I lean my head against his shoulder and just close my eyes letting the sun hit my face and feel the cool breeze against me.

Nabnab POV :

I felt Y/N put her head on my shoulder and it made me blush, She was always so cute when she did this. Especially when she would sleep and cuddle with me in my room. I loved it when she did that with me, She's the most precious thing in the world and nobody will ever take her away from me.

I keep folding and twisting the flowers to create a flower crown for her and plop it on her head and she giggles "What did you put on my head sweetie?" She asks while smiling and blushing "Why don't you see for yourself love!" I say as she opens her eyes and takes off the flower crown and gasps in a happy way "Aw love! This is so cute! Thank you!!" Y/N says as she puts back on the flower crown giving me a hug and a kiss making me blush "Hey anytime love. I'm glad you like it" I say as I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me making me kiss the top of her head making her giggles and wrap her arm around my waist watching the view of the place. "Hey love, You know what I just realized" Y/N says "What my dear?" I ask "Nabnab is basically Banban but spelt backwards" Y/N says as she laughs a bit "Oh..Yes it does. I was named like that because me and Banban are brothers. Making him the oldest" I say while smiling proudly "Ah I see, How old is Banban?" She asks "He's in his 20's but he never celebrates his birthday and doesn't tell anyone. He's mainly focused on Banbaleena and the kindergarten" I say "Not on you?" She says in a sad tone "Nope not really, He sees me as a mistake, Which I know for a damn fact isn't true" I say while clenching my fist "Your damn right it isn't. Why would he think that anyway?!" Y/N says getting frustrated "I don't know why my dear..I just don't know" I say while I kiss the top of her head again and stare off more into the place.

Timeskip to 2 hours...

3rd Person POV :

Nabnab is in the room where the maintenance room is and just stated at the wall with all the mascots together except him in the corner, being left out. "Why am I a mistake to you brother..Why indeed" Nabnab says to himself as he hears one of the doors open and it's Banban. Nabnab jumps and turns back around acting like he hasn't seen anything "What are you doing here Nabnab" Banban says in a rather harsh tone "I..Uh.." Nabnab stutters "Whatever just get out of here if your gonna make yourself look stupid and useless staring at that damn wall" Banban says as he puts some boxes away in a room "Whatever" Nabnab says as he storms away "Hey! Don't talk to me in a tone like that Nanbab! You little shit" Banban shouts "Oh shut up you stupid fucking red devil party hat peice of shit!!" Nabnab shouts at Banban as he quickly runs to the bridge and runs across it going twords the main kindergarten area straight ahead "Yeah run away you stupid little blue spider loving shit!!" Banban screams back as Nabnab keeps running away with tears coming down his eyes.

"I hate this place...But she makes it better when she's with me..My precious little dandelion"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yippeee! Hoped you liked this oneshot! I know it was a short oneshot but I'll try to do a longer one next!

Btw I have a question for yall...Is my writing skills good or nah. Don't be afraid to answer honestly! If you want, You can give me tips for my writing if you wish I wouldn't mind :)

Anyways byeeee!!