Sleepover!! (Banban x Child!Reader) Platonic❗

Notes 🖇 : I'm back!!! (Even tho I was only gone for like 3 days lmao-) Did yall miss me 🤨🙂 Jk ik yall didn't miss me lol. Anyways, I'm not shipping Banban with an actual child that would be Hella wrong. It's platonic love meaning friendship love, I have to title this mostly Banban oneshots now lol. Anyways I'm really happy to see all the comments from you all from my last A/N note, Yall make me so happy that you like my writing, Even if it's the smut kind lol, I'm so glad you guys understood that I needed a break. I've been dealing with my depression lately and seeing you guys being so kind to me made me cry in a happy way lol. I've also gotten sick recently so that sucks :/ Anyways, Sorry for the long note lol. Just wanted to say that I'm back lol

Human or Mascot ? : Mascot

Warnings ⚠️ : Talk about cigarettes,alcohol,child neglect,child abuse at the end. So basically just Angst

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV

I was in my office as I was working on my paperwork and everyone else was outside cleaning up the place like cleaning the dishes or picking up all the toys and supplies from Opila Bird's play area or the creativity area. It was Banbaleena,Opila Bird and Jumbo Josh doing most of the work, Stinger Flynn and Captain Fiddles were being lazy as ever. But we only had one more child here, And that was Y/N. Their parents we're late again for picking her up and this is the 5th time this month. I peeked out my window for a moment to see that if they was still there and sure enough they were. But they were crying and holding a plush doll of me, I jolted up from my chair and opened the door and rushed over to them "Y/N! Is everything alright? Why are you crying..? Are you lonely out here?!" I said as I grabbed their shoulders and gave them a hug until they hugged back "..I'm lonely a bit..But I miss my mommy and daddy a lot! They aren't here again Banban! This isn't funny anymore I want them here!" Y/N said as more tears streamed down her face as she started to sob and fall into my chest as she cried "Aw..I'm sorry they aren't here yet..They must be busy with work again..I'm sure they'll be here any minute Y/N! Please don't cry I'm here to give you comfort" I said as I smiled (If that's even possible 💀) and gave her a hug back until she pulled back and wiped her tears away "I wish you we're my dad Banban..You would never be late to come get me. I wish you AND Banbaleena were my mommy and daddy actually..You would probably be good parents" Y/N said as she smiled and looked up at me. I blushed a dark ish red color thinking about me and Banbaleena being "parents" I liked her of course but she would never be a parent it wouldn't even work anyways "..Heh yeah you think? Banbaleena is a nice teacher and friend huh?" I said as I asked her "Yes!! Yes she is! I love that she's my teacher she's so fun! But your so much cooler Banban! That's why you both are my favorites!" Y/N said as she gave a huge grin (Your like 8 in this oneshot) I smiled as I patted her head until I heard the door open "Banban.? Oh dear, Y/N is still here! It's 9:00 pm and her parents aren't here still?!" Banbaleena said as she glared at the exit door and gave a mad look "It's 9:00?!" I said in shock "Yes it is! What do we do?! Do we call them or does she stay here?!" Banbaleena said as she was freaking out "Hey hey, It's okay Banbaleena! Calm yourself I've called them to the point it reached the limit for the phone. She'll have to stay here unless her parents arrive here at midnight or anytime later on" I said as I got up and walked towards Banbaleena. She didn't say a word as she was gripping onto the broom a bit too tightly.

Y/N POV

I stared at Banban and Banbaleena as Banban started talking to her and Banbaleena stated crying and getting angry as she dropped the broom and Banban hugged her, I felt bad for her so I got down from the chair and ran over to her and hugged her by her leg and that made her gasp and look down "Don't cry Banbaleena! I'll be okay! As long as I'm with you too I'll be safe!" I smiled and hugged her more. She giggled a bit and leaned down to hug me back as I heard Banban giggle a bit in the backround. "Can I stay here for tonight pleaseee.?" I asked as Banbaleena got up and stepped back from me and walked beside of Banban "Uhh..I don't know..What do you think sir?" Banbaleena asked as she looked twords Banban "She can for sure..But I have no idea where they would sleep..They can't go to the lower zone. Too young" Banban said "I can sleep in Opila Birds playroom on the slide area! I have a pillow and a blanket in my backpack!!" I said as I ran over to the chair again and pulled out a mini pillow and a blanket that had moons,sun's and stars on them (Fnaf moondrop and sundrop blanket 👀) Banbaleena and Banban looked at me confused "Why do you have those in your bag normally?" Banban asked "Just in case if I wanna sleep!" I smiled as I ran twords Opila Birds playarea and twords the slide.

I heard Banban and Banbaleena laugh until they started running for me. I ran in and saw Opila Bird with one of her eggs and she waved at me with her left wing and I wavedback, She's the only mascot who doesn't talk for what I know. I heard Banban ask if I could stay her and she nodded her head as Banbaleena climbed up the slide area and placed my blanket and pillow on the middle area "Dear are you sure you wanna sleep here? You always can sleep in the main lobby area where the chairs are much more comfortable" Banbaleena asked "No here is good! I promise!" "Okay dear..I can't sleep with you two tonight I need to get some work done for Banban" Banbaleena said as she leaned down and gave me a quick hug before she started to walk out "Wait!! Banbaleena!" I shouted before she left "..Yes dear.?" She asked turning around "...Do you like Banban, And does he like you back?! You two seem like parents!" I said as Banbaleena's face lit up with some bright pink color "..Oh..Uh..-" Banbaleena got cut off before Banban apreard and touched her shoulder "Yes we are parents Y/N!" Banban said as she smiled at me and looked at Banbaleena in a different that made me her even more pink in the face and ran away giggling, I've seen too much movies with my older cousin to know that's called flirting, I think-! (Different way meaning that Banban was smirking at Banbaleena but little Y/N didn't know what it was lmao)

3rd Person POV

Banban helped Y/N get comfey with her little pillow and planket as he curled himself up into a balled and laied 2 inches away from her and kept an eye on her and the creavity room all at once, "Hey Banban..?" Y/N asked as she was rubbing her eyes "Yes?" "Why do my parents never come for me..?" Y/N asked as they turned to look at Banban and he gave her a shocked look in his eyes "I'm..I'm not sure Y/N..Do they have jobs..?" "Yes but they always drink this weird stuff that stinks really bad and stick these white sticks in their mouths and blow out grey poofy stuff" Banban gave a shocked noise as he looked at her with sadness in his eyes knowing damn well what they were talking about. Banban soon got up and grabbed Y/N up ans hugged them tightly "..Do they hit you or do anything to harm you Y/N?!" Banban asked in shock as he formed tears down his eyes "...Sometimes but only if their angry.." Y/N spoke as they started to cry and hug Banban "It's...It's okay Y/N..Me and Banbaleena are becoming your parents now..You're never ever going back with them if they hear you, Understand.?" Banban asked as he held onto them tightly "Yay!! And yes I understand dad!" Y/N said as they wiped their tears away and hugged Banban even tighter. Banban nodded his head and closed his eyes as he dropped tears on Y/N's head and making him hold onto her a little bit more less.

"Let's have a fun sleepover"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that I made this long and turn out sad and angsty at the end 😭 This was a request but I made it sad 😭😭😭

Anyways this was long but I hope you all like it a lot! Sorry that I made it sad, Again-