My pancakes!! (Nabnab x Banban) Fluff‼️

Notes : idk why but the title sounds sus 💀 anyways this was a request and Banban and Nabnab are siblings lol

Mascot or Human ? : Honestly I was kinda stuck to make them both human or mascot but it's mascot for sure

Warnings ⚠ : None :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banban POV

I was walking around in the creavity area when I went to the room that had my mural in it on the wall saying "Sharing is caring, your pancreas is mine!". Kinda weird to have that in a kindergarten like this..but what do I know, I'm a 6ft red devil mascot thing in love with a giant green monster (How bout we switch some ships up shall we?) Well technically, he isn't a monster to me. Anyways, still doesn't seem right to have "pancreas" in this place..they probably meant pancakes.

Speaking of pancakes..where's Nabnab..

Nabnab POV

I was in the kitchen while I was staring in delight of my creation! I made pancakes! My favorite! Banbaleena and Jumbo Josh taught me how to cook but it was mostly Banbaleena since she was a better cooker with better experience. But it didn't seem too hard to me when it's in the box packing. Banbaleena likes to call it cheap, making your real pancakes by making your own flour is much better. Banban likes to tease me and say pancakes are pancreas then he'll come out of knowhere and still it from me. Say..where is he anyways-

"NABNAB HAND EM OVER" I heard someone shout out as I saw someone run over to me and snatch my pancakes! And of course it was Banban "Banban give them back!! Those are mine you little shit!" I yelled out "I'm not the one who is little if I'm 6ft for height!!" Banban shouted back laughing at the end. He ran twords the colorful hallway that had all these different lines of color that go straight ahead.

3rd Person POV

Nabnab took chase as Banban ran down the halls laughing and screaming from how fast Nabnab was. Nobody was in the hall but he smashed through every door (NOT LIKE THAT-) trying to look for someone, surprisingly he was still holding onto the pancakes with both hands. Then he ran into the coms sector then into the office room where he saw Josh and Stinger Flynn. "JOSH HELP ME PLEASE" Banban cried out in a joking way as Josh looked at him then Nabnab "Nah, you should know better not to tease your brother my dear" Josh said as Banban ran past the both of them and tripped over his own feet making him drop the pancakes. They didn't fall onto the floor nor did the plate break. Josh and Flynn started laughing as Nabnab jumped down from the ceiling and smacked Banban from the back of his head making him laugh for a second. "Your stupid Banban" Nabnab said as he sat next to the red devil still laying down "Aw I love you too little bro" Banban said as he laughed a bit at the end making Nabnab roll his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was too short for yall lol. I'm working on the other requests now