Is this what friendship feels like..? (Jumbo Josh x Nabnab) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇: So I got like 15 comments last night from my last chapter asking for requests and so this was the first one I saw for someone asking for Josh and Nabnab. And honestly,I like this ship lol.

Mascot ? : Mascot for both

Warnings ⚠️ : Angst with Nabnab

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumbo Josh POV :

I was in my room doing nothing what so ever being bored out of my mind while the other mascot's were in the kindergarten area on the top part and I decided to have a break off, Banban argued with me about it but he soon said yes to the idea and let me miss today. I didn't feel like being around children today.

I had my doors wide open but I heard someone crying, I stuck my head out of the door for a second and realized it was Nabnab crying! His door was open wide too in the ceiling, I couldn't really go in there since I was too big (Ayo hol up-) and his door was in the ceiling. "Hey Nabnab..You good up there bud?" I shouted a bit "Y-Yes..I'm quiet alright.." Nabnab responded "No..I don't think you are..You sound sad, Are you sure everything is okay?" I asked again "....No..It's not" Nabnab said while being quiet for a moment "Mind telling me what's wrong?" I asked once more getting out of my room and sitting on the ground. Nabnab must of heard me get out since he did the same, He jumped down from the ceiling and had tears coming down from his face "..Hey" Nabnab said waving a little and coming close to me while sitting down "Hey buddy..What's wrong?" I asked while holding his arm in a nice way "I'm having...Memories of what happened to me while being experimented on..And memories of Banban too" Nabnab said while he wiped away his tears with his right hand still holding onto mine "I see..I have bad memories too of being experimented on..I think we all have bad memories of what they did to us" I say while holding his hand still "Yeah..Mostly likely but I know Banban doesn't have those. He was created from a human. That's why he's so smart and better than all of us. Banbaleena is smart like him too..Considering they are married and all that" Nabnab said while his tears stop flowing out of his eyes "He is smart alright..But he sounds tired and monotoned all the time, Especially when he talks to the kids.." I say "Yep.." Nabnab says "Why do you never get along if I may ask?" "Well..We're siblings right. And we never get along because I'm left out of the family..Nabnab is Banban but spelt backwards. We were originally going to be twins but the scientists made me ugly on purpose and just to get a laugh out of it...The kids think I'm scary but all I wanted to do was to make them smile and laugh..I thought that was my job..But he pushed me out and left me aside" Nabnab said again while he started crying "It's not fair! It's not fair! I didn't ask for this to happen to me Josh! Why did he do this to me?!" Nabnab said as he let go of my hand and started bawling out.

I hated people crying, It always wanted to make me cry. So I did what was right. I picked him up making him gasp, And I hugged him. Not too tightly but in a soft way making him stop crying and hug back to me.

Nabnab POV :

When Josh is hugging me..It makes me feel safe and warm inside. Is this normal? Is this what friendship feels like.? Did I finally have a friend? "Shh there there it's okay Nab..I'm here for you. Cry all you want I'm here to support you and help you" Josh said whispering to where I heard it and made me cry all over again.

I cried for about 20 minutes until I heard the door open and heard a familiar voice speak "So..This is your break Josh? Helping this freak cry like the little crybaby is?" Banban spoke in a dark ish tone "Shut your mouth Banban, Don't speak of him that way or I'll rip out your tounge" Josh said in a serious way "Is that a threat Josh?" Banban asked while laughing "I'd like to see you try, You know what Banbaleena would do to you if she knew you killed me..So I wouldn't even try" Banban said in the dark voice. Josh just gave a growl making Banban laugh and walk into his door and shutting it, "Nabnab..Are you alright..?" Josh asked while putting me down "Yes I'm alright now..Thanks for helping me out Josh..It means a whole lot to me.." I said "Of course any time my friend. We should get to our rooms if Banban comes back out" Josh said as he glared at Banban's door "Right..Cya Josh" I said as I waved goodbye "See ya" Josh said back as walked into his room and I climbed up to mine.

"I think I finally made a friend..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I swear I'm always making Banban evil and rude in these oneshots lmao