I'm feeling alive ♡ (Banban x Teddi OC) Fluff❗

Notes 🖇 : Again this OC does not belong to me, I still have yet to draw them and give them a name lol. But this Oc belongs to Krazy_Penguin :)

Mascot or Human ? : Mascot

Warnings ⚠️ : None :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teddi POV

I was with the children for the 2nd time this week in the kindergarten but I've been afraid of them seeing me like this..What if their scared of me because my face is covered in half with this givanium blood?! I don't wanna make them run away from me! I'm not a monster! I was already getting worried as me, Banbaleena, Jumbo Josh,Opila Bird and Banban were near the door waiting for the kids as I grabbed onto Banban's arm and held onto it tightly "..Teddi? Are you alright..?" Banban asked as he looked at me aswell with everyone else "N-No..What will the children think of me?! What if they are scared of me?! I'm a monster!!" I said as I felt a tear stream down my face "Hey look at me! Your not a monster Teddi your perfect the way you are okay! Now pull it together this isn't the time for crying love! You'll be okay because we'll be all near you today okay?" Banban reassured me as he lightly grabbed my chin making me look up at him and placed a kiss on my forehead. I nodded my head and wiped my tear as I let go of his arm and blushed at his actions. Soon the children walked in and cheered as they ran to some of their favorite mascots as they followed them down to the rooms as I stayed behind and sat on one of the lobby chairs and waited for more children, Of course I wasn't their favorite mascot it's all them. Until I felt a child tap on my shoulder, I jumped and looked over "Hey Teddi! Can we go play with the others now? Or can I play with you!!" The child asked, It was girl with short black hair with pale skin and had these beautiful brown eyes and had a pretty little blue dress on. Her eyelashes were long but she wasn't wearing any makeup since she looked liked she was only 6 or 5. "Of course! What's your name little girl?" I asked as she held onto my paw or my band "My name is Suna! My mommy works at a huge multimillionaire company but I don't know where my daddy is, But he's somewhere!" Suna said as she smiled up at me as we were walking twords the creavity area "What a way to use that word Suna! I'm shocked you were able to say a word that big for your age!" I say as I smiled as we walked into the room that had Banban on the wall and it was empty "What do you wanna do Suna? We can play with the blocks,draw on the whiteboard or draw with the paper!" I asked as I bent down to her level "Draw on the paper!" Suna said as she ran to the desk and grabbed a blank peice of paper and a black marker as she sat at a desk and started to draw as I patted her head and sat up to look at Banban's painting with the saying "Sharing is caring,Your pancreas is mine!" It made me laugh a bit before I smiled and kissed my paw and placed it on his forehead on the wall. I blushed before hearing someone knock on the window and saying "Hello?" To my surprise it was Banban, I jumped and turned around covering my face "Y-Yes Banban! What is it I'm here!" I said as Banban walked over to me "Yes I know your see I do see you infact! Anyways I wanted to say that kindergarten is over for the day!" Banban said as he smiled at me as he closed his eyes and had his tounge out a tiny bit on the left side. "What?! But I just placed Suna in here!" I said as I looked at the desk and her picture was hung up on the wall and the marker was on the desk "...No she went home! You zoned out for a bit I guess while you were staring at me on the wall" Banban said as he smiled again and blushed a bit "O-Oh! Yeah sorry about that I was just-" "Reading the message that I say? Yeah I get that a lot" Banban said as he chuckled a bit "Heh yeah! That's bold to be on the wall though dear! How was that able to be up here in a kindergarten?" I asked "Eh I dont know really, Just a topic they wanted to add up there" Banban said as he shrugged and walked away from the wall and went to the drawing. "Aw Suna drew us Teddi! Come look!" Banban said as I blushed and ran over to him. He was pointing at the drawing as she drew me and Banban looking straight at each other and had a huge heart around us making me blush even more. "Awww that's really cute!" "Right! Silly of her to know a thing like this is true" Banban said as he smiled and looked at me and softly grabbed my hand and held onto it. I blushed and looked away as he chuckled a bit. We walked out together as he turned around for a moment before shutting off the light for the room and dashed infront of me to hug me, I blushed even more as I hugged him back making him giggle and me smile even more. I looked out the corner of my eye as I saw Banbaleena smiling and crying at the same time looking at us, But it wasn't a happy cry. It was a sad cry..She was sad for some reason but I ignored it for now as she ran away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Poor Banbaleena :(
She'll be okay tho :)
Sorry if it seemed lazy and short tho lol, I'm tired and today is my mom's birthday :> so happy birthday to her lol