28. Grayson

"Devyn is going to be pissed," Emery sighs as we drive back to her house.

"Probably," I agree, taking her hand in mine. I still can't fucking believe that she loves me.

We pull up to her house and she gets out. I follow her to the front door and she takes a deep breath before going inside.

"Took you long enough," Devyn mutters when he sees us. "It's almost one o'clock. What the fuck took so long? And Grayson, what happened to your neck? Did someone beat you up too?"

"No one beat me up," I frown at him.

"Then what the hell happened to your neck?" Devyn narrows his eyes at me.

"Your sister," I grin at him.

Devyn's eyes snap to Emery and she clears her throat. "We're going to my room," she says, pulling me to her bedroom.

"You left hickeys all over him?" Devyn's eyes go wide. "And, are you wearing his hoodie?"

"Yes and yes," Emery says over her shoulder. "And Paul says hi."

Emery shuts the door behind us. She walks to her bed and I follow closely.

I crawl into bed next to her and she smiles. She rolls over so that she's facing me, and runs her fingers through my hair.

"Hi," she smiles, kissing my nose.

"Hi," I smile back. She sits up on the bed and I pull her closer to me.

She kisses me again. I put my hands on her waist, and hers go to the back of my head.

I deepen the kiss and she slips her tongue into my mouth. Oh fuck. She feels so good.

"Fuck, Emmy," I groan.

She climbs onto my lap and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I love you," she whispers.

"I love you too," I kiss her forehead. She kisses my lips again and my head falls back against the wall. She knows how to kiss. Really well.

She leans back, gasping, before trailing kisses over my neck again. I swallow hard.

Emery's door swings open and Devyn swears under his breath. "You guys should've locked the fucking door," he mutters, keeping his eyes glued to the floor.

"Go away, Devyn," Emery groans.

"As much as I'd like to," Devyn clears his throat. "I was told to come ask if you guys wanted food."

"No, I'm fine. I—"

"Yes," I cut Emery off. "She hasn't eaten today."

"Okay," Devyn walks out.

Emery turns to look up at me and I kiss her. I throw her softly onto the bed and climb over her. I lift her hoodie up and press kisses over her stomach, the same way she did to me last night.

"Gray," she moans softly.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The door opens again.

"Damnit," Emery growls. "Get out, Devyn."

"It's not Devyn," Aria smiles at us.

"What do you need, Aria?" Emery sighs.

"Nothing," she giggles at us. "I just wanted to see if Devyn was telling the truth. If you guys are actually dating now."

"Can we talk about this later?" Emery narrows her eyes at her twin sister.

"Fine," Aria laughs, turning and closing the door behind her.

"I should've locked the fucking door," Emery mutters.

I go back to kissing her stomach and she whispers my name over and over.

When I finally stop, her stomach is covered in hickeys to match my neck.

Emery pants and I lay down next to her.

"You're really good at that," she grins, breathing really heavy.

"So are you," I nibble her ear and she giggles.

"Food is here," Devyn calls from the other side of the door, not bothering to open it again.

"Coming," Emery calls back, her voice high.

"Come on, baby. Let's go eat," I stand up and pull her with me.

We walk into the living room and Devyn, Aria, and Leia all stare at us.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Emery tilts her head.

"You guys are together?" Aria raises her eyebrows and smiles.

"See, I told you that you guys are cute together," Leia laughs at Emery.

"Shut up," she grumbles, walking into the kitchen to get food. She keeps her eyes on me like she's afraid I'll disappear.

I follow her and she smiles up at me. She goes back to getting her food out of the bags and I walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist and resting my chin on her shoulder. She leans into my touch.

"Are you hungry?" Emery murmurs.

"No, I—"

"Not an option," she grins at me. "You haven't eaten yet either."

"Then why would you ask?" I laugh.

"I wanted to see if you would give me the right answer," she kisses my cheek. "And you didn't."

She hands me some food and grabs her own, before walking to the table. I follow her and sit beside her.

I watch her as she starts eating her food.

"What?" She freezes mid-bite when she catches me staring.

"You're just so beautiful," I sigh, playing with the tips of her hair.

She smiles at me and turns her head, pressing a soft kiss to my hand.

"I love you," she murmurs.

"I love you, too," I smile.

"Guys, seriously?" I hear Devyn snort. "Nobody wants to listen to that, especially when we're eating."

"Devyn, leave them be," Aria scolds. "It's cute."

"Yeah, Devyn," Emery smirks at him.

Devyn mutters something stupid under his breath.

Emery slips her hand into mine and continues eating with one hand.

We both eat quickly before getting up and walking back to Emery's room. Devyn either doesn't notice or just keeps his mouth shut.

Emery locks the door this time before coming to lie down with me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to my chest.

"Good night, Gray," Emery whispers.

"Good night, Emmy," I kiss her forehead.

"I love you," she murmurs.

"I love you too, baby," I smile against her hair. I don't think I'll ever get tired of her saying those three words to me.