31. Emery

I sit on the couch between Grayson's legs as he presses ice to the back of my head.

"I'm so sorry, Emmy," he murmurs again.

"It's not your fault, Gray," I sigh, turning so I can see his face. "Jack started it. He deserved it. I'm not mad about it, and I'm not mad that we got suspended. I hate school anyways."

"I know, but your head—"

"Gray," I take one of his hands and kiss it softly. "I told you it's fine. It doesn't hurt that much. It's not your fault that he did what he did."

He looks like he wants to argue, but keeps his mouth shut.

"Why are you looking at—"

"Can I kiss you?" Grayson blurts.

"Wh—what?" I stutter, surprised.

"Please?" He whispers, his eyes flicking down to my lips.

"Yes," I breathe.

He lifts me and sets me on his lap. He presses his lips against mine desperately. I fist my hands in his hair and pull myself closer to him.

"God, Emmy," he sucks in a sharp breath. He rests his hands on my lower back, gently pulling me closer to his chest.

I kiss him harder, enjoying the way he touches me. His fingertips start brushing small circles over my back and I moan quietly.

"Fucking shit," he groans, grinning and out of breath.

He breaks the kiss and pulls back, looking up at me. I look at him while panting and watch as he swallows.

"I think I kind of like you being higher up than me. You look hot. Sexy. More confident," he smiles.

"Would you like me to be taller than you?" I cock an eyebrow at him.

"No," he narrows his eyes.

"Good," I gasp as his hand rests on my cheek, his fingers outlining my ear.

He trails kisses over my neck and I tilt my head, giving him better access. I shift on his lap and he groans. I freeze, afraid I've hurt him.

"Sorry," I quickly try to get up but he puts his hands on my hips to keep me from moving. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, I'm fine," his voice is really deep. "You just can't move when you're on top of me."

"Why?" I ask, trying to get up again.

"You're going to make me hard," he growls, his voice so low I almost miss it.

"Oh," I breathe. He's going to get hard. Oh.

I shift again and he narrows his eyes at me. "Emmy," he warns.

I start rocking my hips back and forth and he squeezes his eyes shut. "Fuck, Emmy," he groans.

I can feel him digging into me now. "Emmy, I suggest you stop before I take you to your bedroom," his voice is husky and deep.

"Maybe I want to go to my bedroom," I purr, rolling my hips again.

He grips my waist and stands up, carrying me to my room.

He tosses me onto my bed and crawls over me.

"You still want to be grinding on me like that?" He cocks an eyebrow at me.

"Yes," I swallow hard.

"God, Emmy," he groans.

"Are you going to fuck me?" I whisper, my face flushing as I ask.

"Do you want me to?" His breathing picks up.