49. Emery

After a while, I can feel my face beginning to burn. Or maybe it's already burnt.

I swim to the edge of the pool and start to hoist myself out.

"Where are you going, pretty girl?" Grayson asks, pushing me out the rest of the way.

"I need sunblock," I scramble to my feet.

"I'll go with you," Grayson gets out of the pool easily and I stick my tongue out at him.

"I'm not that strong. You see these?" I point at my muscleless arms and he laughs. "No strength."

Grayson throws me over his shoulders and carries me to the table.

"Yeah, you see what I mean?" I slap his ass playfully and he laughs again. "I can't even lift Aria off the ground, let alone throw someone over my goddamn shoulder."

Grayson puts me down on the lounge chair and I look up at him.

"I'll grab the sunblock," he kisses my forehead, water dripping from his hair. I slip my hand behind his neck and pull him into me, kissing him.

"Emmy," he whispers into my mouth.

"I love you," I say between kisses.

He kneels onto the chair in front of me and I gasp when he starts playing with the waistband of my shorts.

"Emmy," he murmurs desperately.

"Fuck," I whisper, my breaths coming faster. "We
can't—public—we need to go somewhere."

"Your house is closer," he breathes.

"Yes," I nod.

"I'll tell Devyn we're heading out," he says, quickly jogging back to where Devyn is in the pool.

He comes back and lifts me off the chair. He carries me to his car and sets me down in the passenger seat and hurries to the driver's side.

"They said they're going home in about an hour," he says as he starts driving.

We have an hour to be alone.

I smile at the thought and slip my hand into his.

"I think we can do something in an hour," I smirk.

"I know exactly what we can do in an hour," he smiles mischievously, putting his hand on my upper thigh.

I feel my heartbeat quicken and I bite my lip.

We pull up to the house and we both hurry inside. Grayson hurries into Devyn's room and comes back out carrying the little packet.

We go into my room and I lock the door. I turn around to face Grayson and he pushes me against the door, pinning my hands above my head.

He alternates between kissing my lips, neck, and ear lobes. His hand trails up my back, all the way up to the nape of my neck before squeezing gently.

"Gray," I gasp as he pulls my shirt over my head. He pulls on my bathing suit string, trying his best to untie it with one hand. He gets it off and it falls to the floor.

He starts kissing my lower neck and collarbone while he runs his fingers over my hips.

God, this feels so fucking good.

He starts kissing my lips again and I bite back a moan.

"God, Emmy," he pants as he starts to trail his kisses down my body. He kisses around my nipples but makes it a point not to touch them.

He's fucking teasing me.

Finally, he starts licking my nipple while his free hand starts massaging my other boob and pinching my nipple every once in a while.

"Gray," I moan loudly, trying to put my hands in his hair, but forgetting that he still has my hands pinned.

He goes back and forth between my nipples for a couple of minutes before he sinks to his knees in front of me, releasing my hands. He kisses all over my stomach and I fist my fingers in his hair.

He quickly pulls my shorts off. He looks up at me and starts kissing along the outline of my bathing suit bottoms.

"Gray," I beg, trying to get him to do something other than tease me.

He picks up my left leg and throws it over his shoulder. I lean my head back against the door, my breathing fast and loud when he starts kissing my inner thighs.

He picks me up off the ground, not breaking his kisses, and throws me onto my bed. He hooks his fingers around my bottoms and pulls them down.

He flips us over so that I'm on top of him and he smiles up at me. I strip his shirt off and kiss him everywhere. His head falls back against my pillow and I start sucking on a spot on his neck.

I work my way up, kissing his jaw before I start kissing his lips again. His hands cup my ass and he squeezes me softly.

I tangle my fingers in his hair and slip my tongue inside his mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Emmy," he groans when I press kisses down his abs. I can hear him panting and gasping.

I start tugging on his swim shorts and he helps me take them off of him.

I trail my hands up and down his thighs, drawing shapes with my fingertips.

I want to tease him as much as he teased me, but I'm too fucking desperate right now.

"I need you," I whisper.

"Fuck," he growls, flipping us over again. He fumbles with the condom package and slips it on as fast as he can.

He lines himself up at my opening and I cling to his neck.

"Emmy, you're so fucking wet," he groans as he pushes himself inside of me. I arch my back, trying to get him all the way in. I've never been so desperate for him.

His thrusts get faster and I moan loudly. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper.

"Fuck, baby," he grunts.

"Gray," I whimper.

He starts kissing me again and I dig my fingernails into his back.

"Shit, Gray," I scream, my legs beginning to shake and I can feel that I'm close.

"Oh, baby," he grinds out, and I know he's just as close as I am.

I cry out loudly, no longer able to form real words.

"Oh fuck," he groans quietly in my ear, and I come hard.