Birth(1)

After 9 months I woke up. I opened my eyes and adjusted myself. Immediately afterwards system notification range.

System said: ' Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing hibernation. You are much better than before.'

I said: ' Hello system. Is everything alright?'

System said: ' Everything is ok. Your growth have achieved twice the result due to your hibernation. And during your absorbtion process, you sucked more nutrients than what required for you previously even which was several times higher than normal baby. But thanks to your luck and motherly intuition, your mother somehow knew you required more so she herself took more nutrients than normal. But even though, your mother has lost quite weight.'

I said: ' thank God. Everything is Okay. And I will apologize to my mother later.'

I continued: ' So, like every baby, I also kicked in womb?'

System said: ' I was not functioning at that time but my analysis says that yes, you kicked reflexively into womb.'

I said: ' That's relief. So, how much time is left before my birth?'

System said: ' About 2 weeks.'
I said: ' that's good. System show me my status.'

[ Status:
Name: ??( Not decided)
Mother: Claire Dunphy
Father: Phil Dunphy
Siblings: Hayley Dunphy ( eldest sister) , Alex Dunphy (elder sister) and Luke Dunphy (elder brother)
Strength: 5x ( 5 times of normal baby of same age)
Stamina: 4x (4 times of normal baby of same age)
Speed: 3x (3 times of normal baby of same age)
Intelligence: 0.1% of your full capacity ( Full capacity is same as Azmuth's intelligence)
Money: None
Skills: Previous life's skills are available eg. Management, leadership etc. ( No skills obtained from system)
Points: None
Shop: unavailable ( will open when first task is completed)
Task: None
Other features will be available as conditions were met. ]

I said: ' Well not bad. There are obvious benefits of absorbtion. My potential has increased and foundation is more solid and sturdy. Even with 0.1% intelligence of Azmuth, I'm most intelligent person on earth. GOOD, GOOD, GOOD .... hahaha. And I'm younger brother of Hayley, alex and Luke Dunphy. So I'm entirely new character. Ohhh that will be fun or Whatever there is no loss in it.'

Let's wait for 2 weeks and welcome new and bright life. I will fullfill all my dreams in this life and I will live much exciting and fullfilling life. Meanwhile let's kick in womb everyday to remind my mother of my arrival hehehe.

Dunphy household

Claire Dunphy pov:

I'm pregnant again. I already have two daughters and a son and it's not easy to raise kids. With inflation going up and Phil being only one to provide for family, it's not easy. But now that I know I'm pregnant, I will go with it and have baby. It's my child and I will do everything in my capacity to raise him as good as possible.

I walked out of bathroom and sat on sofa in living room. Phil was watching TV and playing video games. Phil was very roudy, irresponsible and unemployed before our marriage or when I got pregnant with Hayley, which happened before our marriage. But after he came to know that I was pregnant, he became serious. He proposed to marry me. My father Jay pritchett is businessman and quite wealthy.

So he was very angry when he knew I was pregnant and to with the baby of some rouge, irresponsible, unemployed dude. So, when Phil proposed to marry me, I knew my father wouldn't agree. I love Phil so we decided to marry secretly. We married and my father came to know and was very angry. But I pleaded to him and he calmed down but refused to spoke to Phil. After marrying Phil, we moved to new house and we paid for it.

He abandoned his guffiness and irresponsible behaviour, became serious and started hunting for jobs. I was also working at that time so we were able to pay for rent and our necessities. But I knew this is not enough. I knew, I have to quit my job with pregnancy and all and it will be financially difficult for us. So, I called my dad and begged for his help. He assured me to provide money for baby care.

I requested him to arrange job for Phil. First he didn't agree but after seeing Phil's seriousness and dedication, he helped him to get real estate agent certificate. Phil became certified agent and our condition improved. After giving birth to Hayley, I gave birth to another daughter Alex and son Luke. Our conditions have improved and financially we are stable.

I didn't return to my job as I don't want to have any regret or complication in parenting of my children. Business was good so I was able to stay home and raise my kids to my satisfaction. After two daughters and a son, I have.....this longing...for child....more specifically a boy so that I can finish evenly with two daughters and two sons. So when this morning, I knew that I was pregnant again, I kind of wanted it to be boy.

I called: " Phil, We need to talk."

Phil without turning his head said: " yeah sweetheart, say."

I insisted: " Phil switch off this damn TV and stop playing video games, I have some serious things to talk."

Phil while continuing watching TV said: " Don't worry dear. There is no need to do this. You have my full attention."

I although angry calmed myself down and said: " Phil, I'm pregnant."

Phil dropped the remote and was stunned and asked: " you are kidding, aren't you??"

I yelled: " What that supposed to mean??"

Phil snapped from his thoughts and said: " what? What the mean?"

I said: " what's with the reaction??"

Phil said: " ohhh!! This, I'm very happy, so happy that I wasn't able to control myself. I asked you to verify it is better not be joke because I'm very happy."

I said: " I'm 100% sure, pregnancy test is positive. Are you sure you are okay because I want this child."

Phil said: " Okay!!!.....are you kidding. I'm happy, Very happy; I'm going to be father again."

I said: " Phil, this is going to be our fourth child. We need to plan carefully and you have to work hard.

Phil said: " Don't worry darling. When I here why are you so tense. Market is going high During this time and will continue for some time, I have already bought some properties at low price and it will sell high. Buy low sell high that's my philosophy. Everything is good. We are are pretty much financially stable. "

I said: " That's good. I kinda wanted a boy after two daughters and a son and i have this intuition that this will be boy."

Phil said: " ohh. That's good. I also wanted one more buddy. Our daughters are fine, I mean they are good but Luke is my buddy...and with one more buddy things will become more interesting.... hahahahaha."

Then suddenly Alex walked into living room from kitchen and looked at Phil and Phil immediately said: " I mean my daughters are my buddies and there is need for one more."

Alex said: " You don't have to say and I understand what you mean. It's good have one more sibling if he/she isn't dumb as Hayley and luke."

I said: " Alex!!! That's bad manner."

Alex said: " ya whatever." and walked away.

After that I and Phil visited hospital to confirm the pregnancy to be 100% sure and I started making plans for new baby.