Vandalize (I.N.)

Hyunjin had been in a great mood recently. He was doing great in practice and performance and everything was just going great. He didn't think anything could bring him down from his good mood.

I.N. was not in a good mood. He was stressed from school and everything else going on in his life. He was also annoyed that everybody else seemed to be doing fine.

You might see how this could cause a problem.

-----------------------------------------
When Lee Know woke up, he had a bad feeling about the day. As soon as Chan was awake and they were getting ready for the day, Minho shared his concerns. That worried Chan; Minho's bad feelings were never wrong. He had a talent for knowing something bad was going to happen before the rest of the group knew.

When they went out to the main part of the dorm, they were greeted with chaos. A typical day.

"Jisung! Your shoe is right in front of you" Changbin raised his voice, irritated. Han, who had been looking for his missing shoe, spun around and smiled gratefully before taking his missing shoe.

Finally they could all go. Someone would pick up I.N. from school later and bring him to the company so the team didn't worry about that.

It was a long day and everyone was eager to go home and relax. That had been one of their shorter schedules so they had more time to themselves afterwards to do what they wanted.

Hyunjin walked into his room, which was filled with art supplies. He loved painting and it was like his safe space when things became too much for him. Currently, he had a painting of a sun rising on the beach and little kids picking up shells already finished. He would put it with the others soon but for now he just wanted to admire it.

He always made two of every painting just in case something happened to the first one. He knew it was a waste of perfectly good paint but it always calmed him to know he had a backup.

"Jinnie, it's your turn in the shower. Hurry up so the others can go" Minho peeked into the younger's room.

"Sorry hyung!" Hyunjin grabbed some clothes and raced to the bathroom before anyone else could claim it. He always closed his door when he wasn't in there, and sometimes even when he was, but he had forgotten to this time.

I.N. passed by Hyunjin's room, waiting for his turn in the shower. They always went from oldest to youngest, but most times Chan would be the last one in the bathroom, saying it was because he liked the cold water and didn't want to take away the hot water from his dongsaengs.

This fact and the wait for the shower only added to I.N.'s bad mood. That was when he saw Hyunjin's painting and an evil thought entered his mind. Checking to make sure no one would see him, he went into the room and closed the door. Then set about his evil plan.

Hyunjin hummed as he walked back to his room, drying his hair as he did. Once again, he thought nothing could ruin his good mood. He hadn't felt this good in a long time.

And then he opened his door and stopped. His brushes were strewn all over the floor and there was paint tipped over. Worst of all, there were little streams of different colors all over his finished painting. Hyunjin took in the sight of his room for a moment before something else caught his eye:

I.N.'s phone. Understanding what had happened, Hyunjin was overcome with anger. Turning on his heel, he went out to the kitchen to find the maknae.

"You little rat!" Hyunjin threw himself at the youngest and they both fell to the floor. I.N.'s eyes were comically wide as he took in that he was pinned under his hyung, who was hitting him with a wild anger in his eyes.