No hyungs pt3 (Hyunjin and Han)

"Hyune, wake up" Han shook Hyunjin until he woke up.

"What?" Hyunjin jerked awake, a little alarmed. Han took his hand, making him get up and they went out to the living room but not before Han grabbed some of Hyunjin's clothes and pushed them into his friend's arms.

"What are we doing?" Hyunjin blinked as his eyes adjusted to the light in the room.

"There's a party. Come with me, you need to relax" Han finally said, stopping. Hyunjin just stared at him, barely even registering his words.

"Sure. Let me get dressed" Hyunjin went back to his room and put on the clothes Han had grabbed for him. A few minutes later, they were heading out.

-------------------
Seungmin stood up, going out to the living room and kitchen. Something didn't feel right.

"Felix, do you want to play a game?" Seungmin went back to his room, completely missing the empty bedroom across from his. Felix,and I.N., got up and went to their games, not moving for several hours until the front door opened and Hyunjin and Han walked in.

"I didn't know you were gone" Felix picked up on the older men's clothes right away and grinned.

"We did just for a little bit. Have you eaten?" Hyunjin lied. All three shook their heads.

"What do you want?" Hyunjin went to the kitchen to make something.

"Where'd you go?" Felix followed him and so did the others.

"I think I know" I.N. looked at his phone, worried. Hyunjin came over to him and saw what had the youngest so worried.

"Ohhh, shit!" Hyunjin backed away like he had just seen a ghost.

"I'm sure it's nothing! You can barely even tell it's you" I.N. assured him, trying his best to make things better. Hyunjin continued backing down the hall, shaking his head. He closed his door and it stayed that way for the rest of the day.

"What is it?" Han reached for the maknae's phone. I.N. had a picture of several people leaving a party the night before, right in the center was Hyunjin and Han. It was blurry but unmistakable.

"What if....?" Han jumped when his phone rang and he looked at it:Chan. Without thinking, he pressed decline and pocketed his phone.

"That's going to go well" Seungmin remarked. Han glared at him but they were distracted by Felix's phone ringing.

"What do I do?" He whispered, holding the phone away from him.

"Hang up!" Han told him. Felix turned his phone off and set it down away from him. Seungmin and I.N. did the same.

"We're so dead" I.N. stared at the pile of phones. The others agreed before Han gasped and went to his and Hyunjin's room.

"Jinnie, can you open the door?" He knocked lightly but there was no answer. Han tried the knob but it was locked.

"You need to eat at least, do you want me to bring you breakfast?" Han asked, desperate for an answer.

"Yes please" Hyunjin whispered, barely able to be heard. Han nodded, going to the kitchen and making up a quick breakfast, giving the other three plates first before going back to Hyunjin.

"Can you open the door for me?" Han waited. He heard the door unlock and Hyunjin opened it. Han barely caught a glimpse of his friend but he could tell that Hyunjin was working himself into a panic. Before Han could even say anything, the door was closed again and his hands were empty.

It was the same for lunch and dinner. Their phones continued to go off but they ignored that, as long as it was Chan. Felix answered Changbin one time just so he knew they were still alive but that was it. They stayed in the living room, cuddled into a pile. They were asleep after a while but were woken up by their front door being unlocked.