00 line

I.N. leaned against the doorway to his hyungs' room, listening to their conversation and smiling to himself. The door was wide open but no one seemed to realize he was there or that he was listening.

"Jeongin, what are you doing?" Changbin walked by, pausing when he saw the maknae.

"Oh! Nothing, hyung" I.N. was aware he shouldn't be eavesdropping and he didn't want to get in trouble for it. Changbin gave him a suspicious look and continued to the kitchen. I.N. turned back to the open room, meeting his hyungs' eyes.

"You were listening? That's rude, I.N." Han chastised. I.N. blushed and nodded, going to leave. A hand on his arm stopped him. Felix pulled him into the room, closing the door.

"How much did you hear?" He demanded to know.

"Enough" I.N. shrugged, crossing his arms. Hyunjin huffed, walking over to the maknae. His height made him more intimidating than he actually was.

"You can't say anything" Seungmin warned. I.N. thought about that for a moment. Hyunjin muttered something, smacking I.N.'s leg.

"This isn't up for debate. You will not say anything or I'll tell Minho-hyung that you ate his ice cream" Hyunjin cocked his head to the side, knowing that he had the maknae trapped.

"Jokes on you, he already knows" I.N. smirked. Minho didn't know but the youngest was aware that the older man wouldn't even be mad. Hyunjin thought for a minute.

"Then we'll tell Chan hyung you were driving last week" Felix threatened. I.N.'s face paled and he glared at the slightly older idol.

"Without a license" Hyunjin added, grinning. I.N. huffed and gave in.

"Fine. But you have to be back at a reasonable time or I will say something. I don't want you guys out all night" I.N. compromised. He sounded genuinely worried so the older kids agreed and got ready to leave.

"And remember, don't say anything" Hyunjin reminded his dongsaeng. I.N. nodded, going to the living room to distract the older three. Everything was fine for a while until Chan suggested watching a movie and went to get the others.

"Uh, I wouldn't do that!" I.N. stopped the oldest.

"Why not?" Chan wondered, confused. I.N. had to think fast so he said the first thing that came to mind.

"Because their all asleep!" He cursed in his head, that was not a good excuse but he was going to have to go with it.

"It's only seven" Chan gave the youngest a weird look. I.N. thought harder; he promised and he was not about to break that promise or risk the leader finding out about his driving adventure the week before.

"Yes! But their all really tired and told me they didn't want to be disturbed. Besides, I would really enjoy having some time alone with my favorite hyungs" I.N. turned on the puppy eyes, pouting just enough to get to Chan. He was going to kill the others for making him do this.

The puppy eyes and the pout seemed to work because Chan let the subject go and sat down, bringing I.N. with him. It was a long time before the oldest three were asleep and I.N. managed to get his phone out, checking the time. It was almost midnight. Clicking on Felix's contact, he sent the older a message.

Jeongie: where are you guys? hyungs are asleep but its getting late

Lixxie: calm down were on your way make sure tey don't wake ipp

I.N. turned his phone off and waited. He could tell just from that one text that Felix was drunk, which meant the others probably were as well. He wondered if he should tell and save himself from getting into more trouble but he once again reminded himself that he had made a promise and he was not going to break it.