No hyungs (I.N., Seungmin and Felix)

Chan, Changbin and Minho had been invited to a month long get away with the oldest members of some other groups. Which meant that it was just the 00 line and I.N. in the dorms. And big surprise, Hyunjin was in charge. He didn't know why considering there were three other guys the exact same age as him but Chan had made it clear that Hyunjin was in charge and that meant that for the next month, he was the one responsible for making sure everyone behaved.

He didn't want to be, but again Chan made it clear. And there was no going back on what the leader said. Plus, if things got too much to handle, Hyunjin could always call their manager and have him help but he wasn't going to do that. Their manager was also on vacation since Stray Kids didn't have anything going on for the next two months.

"This is ridiculous. Why are you in charge?" Han argued as soon as the oldest three had left.

"Because I'm the oldest?" Hyunjin guessed.

"By a few months!" Han reminded him. Hyunjin just blinked.

"I'm...I'm seven months older than you. That's only five months from a year so..." He pointed out. Han had to admit, Hyunjin had a point. He was the oldest of the 00 line by seven months.

"Yeah, well your not a year older!" Han couldn't come up with a better excuse than that.

"Okay? Seriously, hyung left me in charge. I hate it as much as you do but that's the way it is. Deal with it" Hyunjin was getting annoyed. It wasn't his fault Chan put him in charge so why was Han acting like it was?

"Somehow I doubt that" Han crossed his arms. Hyunjin really did not feel like dealing with this at the moment.

"You really wanna do this?" He waited. Han could sense that he was crossing a line so he backtracked.

"Whatever. I don't have to tell you where I'm going, do I?" Han headed for the door. Hyunjin still had his back turned but that didn't matter.

"Nope, I trust you. Just remember the rules and be back before twelve" He shook his head. Han felt a little guilty about his attitude once he heard that. Of course Hyunjin didn't want to be in charge but he was doing the best he could and Han had made it harder for him.

"Got it" He opened the door but Hyunjin stopped him.

"Please? I know this isn't fair but I could use your help. Your the second oldest, it'd be nice" Hyunjin admitted. He didn't want to do this alone. Han nodded, stepping out and closing the door. It was then that the current oldest realized the dorm was too quiet and he set out to find the youngest three.

"Lixxie, Innie, Minnie, where are you?" Hyunjin could not find them anywhere and it was worrying him. Suddenly he heard little laughs and he followed them, straight into their trap.

"What is this?" Hyunjin stopped, looking at the sticky substance he had been caught in.

"It's slime!" Felix said, as if that was obvious.

"Oh, okay. Just clean it up please? What do you guys want for dinner?" Hyunjin knew that the kids were looking for a reaction and he wasn't going to give them one.

"Takeout??" I.N. suggested.

"Sorry, no. We've had a lot of takeout. Why don't we make something, together? Han's not here but the four of us can do it" Hyunjin took the chance to spend more time with his brothers.

"Hyung! I want takeout" I.N. whined. Hyunjin shook his head, he wasn't changing his mind. The youngest three agreed to help but in the end, it was Hyunjin and Felix who did most of the cooking, upsetting the oldest. He was trying his best considering the leader, the anchor and root of their team was gone.