Blame (Chan)

"Jeongin! Felix!" Minho stormed over to the younger two members, grabbing the front of their shirts and pulling so they were at the same height as him.

"What did you do?" He demanded, his voice low.

"Nothing that bad!" Felix insisted, trying to pull away and failing.

"Our manager is complaining about our team and seeing as how you're the only two who have left this room, I know it's because of you two" Lee Know explained. Chan walked over, removing Lee Know's hand from their dongsaengs' shirts.

"It's not nice to assume, Minho. Why don't you explain what you heard and then we'll give them a chance to explain too? I'm sure this is just a big misunderstanding" Chan mediated, keeping himself between Minho and the younger guys.

"Fine!" Lee Know huffed and explained everything. I.N. and Felix didn't get a chance to explain because their manager came in, raging about something. Minho's eyes darkened and he glanced at Chan as if to say

'I told you so'. Chan decided not to bother with that and instead listened to what their manager was complaining about.

"Now! Your going to tell me which of these little brats was causing a ruckus in the cafeteria so I can teach them a proper lesson" The man demanded. Chan looked at his members and he knew that he couldn't let them get in trouble.

"It was me" He lied, stepping in front of the others. I.N. and Felix looked at him like he was crazy.

"It was?" The manager stopped yelling for a moment.

"Yes" Chan mustered up all his courage and nodded. He knew exactly what was going to happen and he knew there was no way he could let his younger brothers face that.

"Hyung, don't" Felix put a hand on the older Aussie's arm. Chan pushed him off, giving him a dark look that caused Felix to back off.

"I'll be back in a minute" their manager turned and left so that it was now just the eight guys in the room.

"Are you crazy?! He's going to get the cane out!" Minho blurted out, punching Chan's arm in anger. Chan rolled his eyes and the others looked at Minho and then the oldest in horror. The door opened and their manager came back in, a long switch in his hand. Chan squeezed Minho's hand and ruffled Felix and I.N.'s hair, going over to their manager.

"Assume the position" the man said, waiting.

"With them here?" Chan glanced at his members.

"Yes. Now do it" their manager snapped. Chan looked at his brothers and bent over one of the tall towers of boxes in the room. It wasn't perfect but it would do.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

Chan bit his arm to keep from crying. He couldn't do that, not when I.N. and Felix's mental strength was already low and all his kids would probably break if they heard him cry.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

"He didn't do anything! Please" I.N. ran after Chan and their manager, Hyunjin caught him and held the maknae close despite I.N.'s struggles. Minho looked at Changbin, his eyes flicking over to Felix and the younger got the message, wrapping his arms around Felix in case he tried to run too. Jisung and Seungmin held each other, tears already in their eyes. Minho stood in front of them, giving him front row to the scene taking place.

"Peace is valued here. I will not tolerate you disturbing that peace and disturbing the other groups here. Do you think you are the only person working hard?" Their manager stopped for a moment. Minho wanted nothing more to walk over and break the stupid stick.

"No-no sir, I don't" Chan gasped out.

"This is bullshit! He didn't do anything! You can't do this" Felix broke away from Changbin. His pleas might have worked except for a few problems. First, when he was upset, he started speaking in English and his accent returned full force. And second, his tears coated his words making them incoherent.

"Yongbok, it's okay. Hyung is okay" Chan but back his tears and smiled painfully to appease Felix's nerves.

SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH SWISH

"Get up" Their manager turned and left. Hyunjin let go of I.N., supporting the maknae's weight as the younger crumpled to the floor. Felix had ended up on the floor, wracked with tears, and crawled over to Chan.

"I'm okay. It's okay" Chan brought both of them into a hug. Hyunjin went to join Jisung and Seungmin's hug but decided to go to Changbin instead and buried his face in his hyung's back. Minho stood in the middle of the room, not sure what to do with himself.

They all went home, most of the kids crying themselves to sleep. Chan tried to carry Jisung inside but Minho stopped him. He woke Jisung and Hyunjin and him and Changbin carried Felix and I.N. Seungmin stumbled into their dorm, collapsing on the couch and going back to sleep. Changbin stayed with the kids while Minho and Chan went back to their room and closed the door.

"Let me see" Minho's usual venom was gone. He was just worried and he wanted to cry but he couldn't. Chan was going to argue then decided not to and showed Minho the damage. The younger grabbed some cooling cream from their bathroom and treated his hyung.

"You didn't have to do that" Chan twisted his head back to look at the second oldest.

"Yeah well, I'm used to taking care of you when you're being an idiot" Lee Know snapped. Chan knew he was just worried.

"Lee Know...look at me" Chan sat up, ignoring the pain in his backside and took the younger's hands. Minho had his head bent but he slowly looked up, showing the tears in his eyes.

"You dumbass! Why would you do that? You didn't do anything and you knew it would affect them!" Lee Know punched the leader's arm again.

"I would do it for any of you,baby cat" Chan cupped Lee Know's face in his hand. Minho did not cry easily but now, the tears would not stop. Chan held him for what felt like hours until Minho stopped crying and pulled away.

"Go check on the others. They'll need you. Especially Lix and I.N." Minho got up and walked out with Chan. If the dried tear tracks on his face were noticeable or the red rings around his eyes, nobody said anything and they just comforted their leader.

----------------------
This was not exactly what was requested but I hope it's still good. Feel free to leave requests.