Smoky night 2 (Hyunjin)

"Your hurting me" Hyunjin said softly as Changbin pulled him along down the street.

"Shut up" Changbin snapped. Hyunjin whimpered a little, his wrist was stinging and he could feel Changbin's nails digging into his skin.

"Hyung! My wrist!" Hyunjin repeated louder. Changbin spun around to face him then his expression softened and he let go of Hyunjin.

"Walk" He gave the younger a gentle push and they started walking again. Hyunjin kept his head down, avoiding the looks from people walking on the streets. He felt embarrassed, like everyone knew he was in trouble. That he had just gotten his ass beat and was about to get it again a second time. Changbin took his hand as they neared their dorm, unlocking it and opening the door.

"Kneel. I'm going to talk to Chan-hyung. Don't move" Changbin pointed in front of the couch. Hyunjin didn't argue despite how embarrassing and painful kneeling down would be at the moment. He averted his eyes when one of the others would walk in, giving him a strange look before turning and leaving again. No one asked what he had done.

"Everyone but Hyunjin, out!" Chan came down the stairs looking really angry. Hyunjin bowed his head to avoid eye contact with the oldest. Minho and Changbin were on either side of him, equally as upset as their leader. Jisung shoved the last of his sandwich in his mouth, picked up I.N. who squeaked at the sudden action and left the dorm without a word. Seungmin and Felix ran after them, yelling for the other two to wait.

"Here's what's going to happen. Your getting ten from each of us and you will not fight us on this. I understand that Wooyoung-ah already took care of things but it is our duty as your members and your hyungs to take care of any problems in the group" Chan explained. Hyunjin agreed even though he wasn't happy about that. To him, he had been punished enough and didn't see any reason to add more but these were his hyungs. He couldn't say that to them.

"Changbin first since he had to go find you and bring you home" Chan stepped to the side, bringing Lee Know with him and giving the younger guys the space they needed.

"Please hyung, I won't...." Hyunjin couldn't even finish. Changbin didn't bother sitting, he just turned Hyunjin to one side and gave him ten quick smacks that only reignited the fire left behind by Wooyoung.

"My turn" Lee Know walked over to Hyunjin. If that didn't manage to scare Hyunjin, nothing ever would.

"Pants down and over my knee" Minho sat down on the couch, waiting. Hyunjin threw a pleading glance to Chan, who shook his head and motioned for Hyunjin to follow directions. Him, Lee Know and Changbin had talked and they agreed that they would do this their own way when it was their turn without interference from the other two. Unless of course, one of them went too far but that ws unlikely.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

By the time Minho finished, Hyunjin was stood up, turned around and right back to laying over someone's lap; Chan's this time.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"From now on until we can trust you again, you are not to leave this dorm without one of us, is that understood?" Chan decided.

"Yes! Perfectly understood, hyung" Hyunjin nodded, too upset to even think.

"I will also be checking your bag and your room for any cigarettes monthly. If I find nothing after five months, then I'll stop but if I do find something, you'll be right back here with the belt. Am I clear?" Chan added. Hyunjin opened his mouth to argue then thought better of it. There was nothing in his room and there never would be because he was never going to do anything that put him in this much trouble ever again. And he could dispose of the cigarettes in his bag without anyone knowing.

"I understand" Hyunjin answered softly so only Chan would hear him.

"Get up then. We're done" Chan helped the younger to stand, wrapping him up in a hug that the younger two quickly joined.

"Your an idiot" Minho teased, ruffling Hyunjin's hair. The younger laughed, wiping at his tears.

"I know" He admitted. He had been a complete idiot and he couldn't even deny that. Minho shook his head, punching Hyunjin in the stomach lightly and hugging him again.