Good-bad example (Maknae line)

"Felix, I want to talk to you" Hyunjin approached his friend, clearly nervous.

"What is it?" Felix turned to Hyunjin, not sensing that there was anything wrong. Hyunjin blinked a few times, trying to stall. He desperately wanted to be wrong but part of him already knew that his suspicions were correct. Still, he needed confirmation.

"Your bag tipped over while we were practicing and you went to the studio. These came out. Do you mind telling me where you got them?" Hyunjin held his hand out. Felix looked at what he was holding and he felt time freeze. This could not be happening. How did Hyunjin know about this? More importantly, was Hyunjin going to tell on Felix to Chan and Lee Know?

"They're um..." Felix tried t find the right thing to say without making things worse for himself.

"I know what they are Felix. What I want to know is why you have them. You know the rules and I never would have imagined you being the one to bring drugs to our company!" Hyunjin lost it. He knew that he had been right now; Felix's silence was enough to prove that.

"You can't prove that their mine!" Felix argued. He was panicking and it showed.

"They were in you bag Lee Felix!" Hyunjin snapped. Felix went quiet, trying to think. Finally he just gave up and wilted down like a flower.

"Please don't tell hyung" Felix begged. Hyunjin knew that he should go straight to Chan and tell the oldest what he had found but somehow, he just couldn't do that. Felix was Hyunjin's best friend. There was no way the older of them could betray any of his friends, no matter how serious what they had done was.

"I won't. But you have to promise me not to do it again" Hyunjin gave in.

"Okay" Felix nodded solemnly.

"I'm serious Felix. I'm giving you a second chance but if this happens again, I will have no choice but to tell hyungs" Hyunjin added. Felix understood and he would have done the same thing if he was in Hyunjin's position.

"I won't do it, Hyunjin. Trust me" Felix turned and left. Hyunjin put the bag in his pocket and went to find the others. He had no idea what was about to happen.

_______________________
Chan danced a little back and forth as he sorted all the clothes. It was his turn to do the laundry and it was taking a while. He picked up Hyunjin's jacket going to toss it in with the rest of the clothes when something caught his eye and he put his hand in one of the pockets.

"Hwang Hyunjin!" Chan tossed the jacket to the side, forgetting about the laundry and went to go find his dongsaeng. Hyunjin took one look at the small bag in Chan's hand and backed away.

"Wait! Hyung, I can explain" Hyunjin pleaded.

"Oh you can explain after we're done! Go get me the belt!" Chan was beyond furious. He had never been this angry before and it was scaring Hyunjin.

"Hyung, just wait!" Hyunjin backed into the wall. Chan had enough and looked around, grabbing the closest thing to him and going after Hyunjin.

"It's not mine!" Hyunjin yelled, closing his eyes. He expected Chan to start spanking him right away but that never happened. Chan was still standing over him but he wasn't moving.

"Then who's is it?" Chan crossed his arms. Hyunjin looked at the other members. Felix was shaking his head. I.N. looked away too and Seungmin was staring at Hyunjin. Jisung was slowly inching towards the door but Lee Know noticed and stopped him. That was when Hyunjin figured it out and he felt a burst of anger. All thoughts of protecting his friends left in a moment.

"Are you crazy, Felix?! Our maknae, Seungmin!? Have you lost your damn mind letting them near that stuff?" Hyunjin pushed past Chan and went for Felix, who got up and went over the back of the couch to get away from Hyunjin.