Danceracha + I.N.

Chan hummed quietly to himself as he was working. He knew the members were somewhere around the company but he wasn't sure where. All of a sudden, the door swung open and three of his seven dongsaengs fell into the room. 

"What is going on?" Chan knew that something was wrong when Changbin, Seungmin, and Jisung looked at each other with a guilty expression.

"Well um..." Jisung looked at Changbin again, hoping that he would take charge as the oldest. Chan crossed his arms and waited for someone to say something.

"Someone say something" Seungmin whispered.

"Why don't you say something?" Jisung wondered. Seungmin rolled his eyes, as if the answer was obvious. 

"Because I'm the new maknae, or at least I will be once hyung finds out" Seungmin retorted. Chan nodded absentmindedly; so I.N. did something.

"Well, I'll be the second oldest so that counts me out" Changbin added. So, Minho was involved too. Perfect.

"But we're your dongsaengs!" Jisung turned on the puppy eyes, and Seungmin did too once he caught onto what Jisung was doing. Chan had to admit; he was a little amused watching them try to decide who was going to tell on their freinds but he was also losing his patience.

"One" Chan waited. He saw the panic flash across his members' faces.

"Okay, umm..." Seungmin somehow got pushed to the front and so he took the leader.

"Two" Chan turned further in his seat, his computer and the work that he had been doing now completely forgotten. 

"Come on man! He's counting" Jisung urged the younger.

"I know he's counting, I'm not deaf!" Seungmin snapped. 

"Three-----" Chan drug the word out, wanting to give the members one last chance to tell him what was going on. 

"Minho-hyung, I.N., Hyunjin and Felix left a while ago and you accidentally left your phone behind and then someone was calling you and we didn't mean to look at who it was but then we saw who it was and so Changbin-hyung answered it and....umm, you have to go to the police station" Jisung explained in a hurry.

"What!?" Chan stood up. Now he was angry. In fact, he was beyond angry. He was furious. The other three instinctively backed away, not wanting to get in the way when their leader was this upset. 

"All of you go home. We'll talk about this later" He grabbed his keys and everything else that he needed, taking his phone back from Changbin.

"But-" Jisung was about to argue and say that they were the ones who told him and there was no reason for them to be in trouble but he was cut off by Seungmin elbowing him in the side and Changbin shaking his head at the younger idol. 

"Go home" Chan repeated.

"Yes sir" Changbin nodded, leading his little brothers out to the company car and going home. Chan took a separate car in a completely different direction. He took only half a second to compose himself once reaching the station, before getting out of the car and going inside. 

_______________
"Well, this should be a fun story" Chan looked at each of the four miscreants in front of him. All of them were avoiding eye contact with him like their lives depended on it. 

"Tell me, weren't you guys just at the company?" Chan pointed out. He was right; the last time he had checked, these four were all at the company along with Changbin, Han and Seungmin. 

"Um hyung, you were holed up in the studio for like four hours. That's plenty of time for us to sneak off and have some fun before-" Felix rambled. Hyunjin put his head in his hands, wishing for Felix to be quiet. Minho looked about ready to punch the kid just to get him to be quiet and stop tattling.